16th July 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Deogeri College? What is the procedure?

i am student of shree yash engineering college of BAMU I want to change my college and take admission in deogeri college. then tell me what is the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  2. What is the admission procedure for naval College for Jr College?
  3. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  4. Admission in any college after scoring 13 marks in GATE and 124 score? What is the admission procedure?
  5. When will the admission open in pharmacy college? Procedure to take admission in college?
  6. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks
  7. What is the admission procedure of D.Ed in government college?
  8. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
  9. Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?
  10. Procedure of taking admission in good colleges for M.Com after B.Com?
  11. Procedure of getting admission in BE Evening college? When does admission takes place?
  12. Can I get admission in government college? What is the procedure to get admission?
  13. Eligibility and procedure of admission into R. V. College, Banglore -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Lloyd Law College for B.A.LLB? -- [New]
  16. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  17. How to get admission in Aeronautical College? Requirements and the admission procedure? Best college in India?
  18. Procedure for getting admission in SRCC college for B.Com course?
15th May 2016, 12:24 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in Deogeri College? What is the procedure?

Technical course are not available in this college, There are there choices which is Science, Arts and commerce and all the courses are of three years.

If you have interest in Science domain then you can choose B.Sc, B.Sc (Computer Science), B.Sc (Biotechnology), B.Sc (BioInformatics) B.Sc (General Science). Under commerce section you can choose BBA, BBM, DBM and BCA.

The admission process is very simple, you just need to apply offline and seats for admission will be given on the basis of marks in 12th std. But you can get admission in same year like happens in lateral entry. Admission will be done only in the first year and hence just be sure before going for the admission.

For any queries you can visit the official website of Devgiri College http://deogiricollege.org

Also you can call to the number 0240-2367333 , 0240-2367301 to get information regarding admission process or simply mail your question to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?