10th May 2011, 12:27 PM

What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to get admission in a Govt Marinr Enggineering College in 2012 after my XII Board ( with PCM ) . Pl let me know the Admission Procedure , Fees Structure , duration & placements etc .

With Regards

Shantanu
0 98994 81144

Related Questions:
  1. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  2. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  3. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  4. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering? -- [New]
  5. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  6. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  7. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  8. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  9. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  10. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  11. Information regarding 1 year course in Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to get admission for this course?
  12. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  13. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  15. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  17. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
  18. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
15th April 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?

i am llive in hadpsar and my question is- what is process of veterinary doctor and fees structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?