20th June 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in engineering college in electronic trade? Scope in electronic engineering after 5 years?

Dear Sir

Sir I am going to take admission in engineering college in electronic
trade and I have question about scope in electronic engineering
after 5 years

Sandeep Singh

15th February 2016, 08:05 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in engineering college in electronic trade? Scope in electronic engineering after 5 years?

Information Regarding Admission in Engineering College.

In the today age the engineering field is the one of the growing sector. There are lot of opportunity available after completing the B.Tech course.

As you want to take admission in the B.Tech course then you need to appear in the engineering entrance examination like JEE, WBJEE, ORJEE, KIITEE, VITEEE ...etc. I advise you to score well in the entrance examination to get a good branch. IIT is the best engineering college in our country which take admission through JEE.

Electronic is a good branch of engineering. SO if you want to take admission in the electronics branch then don't worry it is a good branch. Study well for a brightness career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?