4th August 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MBA in Pune University after studying BSc in Shivaji University?

Sir, i'm Tejas Shetake. I'm studying in BSc in shivaji university...i want to take admission in MBA in PUNE UNIVERSIT...what should i do to get admission in MBA in Pune university...????

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  2. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  3. Admission in B.Sc after Diploma in engineering at Shivaji university or Pune University?
  4. Cutoff list for this years admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  5. How to complete graduation from Pune University? I am studying FYBSc in Satara from Shivaji University
  6. Can I do distance M.Com after doing BSc, MBA from Shivaji University
  7. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  8. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  9. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Shivaji University and Pune University
  10. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  11. Is it possible to get admission in MCA/MSc Stat after passing BSc Statistic from KOP Shivaji University?
  12. Syllabus for the entrance of Pune University for MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University after scoring 76.70% marks in diploma mechanical?
  14. Can I change my university in 2nd year while studying BSc Biotech in BAMU University?
  15. Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University?
  16. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  17. List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course? Required Qualification for this?
  18. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
20th September 2017, 09:25 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in MBA in Pune University after studying BSc in Shivaji University?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for MBA course to Pune University after completion of your B.Sc from Shivaji University. Admission will be based on entrance exam MH-CET/CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT etc. For admission to Pune University, You are required to apply for DTE CAP (Centralized Admission Process).

Eligibility
- You must have completed graduation in any discipline with at least 50% from a recognized university.
- You are required to appear and qualify the entrance exam for MBA admission.

Application Procedure
- Visit the official website of DTE CAP : www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on "New Registration".
- Fill the application form and Pay registration fee to register for DTE CAP.
- Confirm the application along with original documents at authorized Facilitation Centre.
- Once verification is completed, Provisional merit list will be published on official site of CAP. In case of any discrepancy, You can submit your grievance at Facilitation Centre.
- After that, Final merit list will be published.
- Now login again on CAP website, Fill & submit the online option form with preference of course and institution for CAP rounds.
- DTE shall display the provisional allotment list for CAP round 1.
- Report to admission reporting centre (ARC) as per allotment of CAP Round 1.
- If you don't want to take admission for allotted institute, then you can also participate in further CAP Rounds.

MAH CET Syllabus For MBA
- Logical and Abstract Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension

Important Dates
- MAH CET Exam Date : March, 2017
- Beginning of Application Process : 15th May, 2017
- Last Date to Apply : 3rd June, 2017
- Verification of Documents : 15th May to 3rd June, 2017
- Publication of Merit List : 10th June, 2017
- Seat Allotment : June to July, 2017
13th November 2022, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MBA in Pune University after studying BSc in Shivaji University?

Sir, I am Kshitija. I am doing my external mba under Shivaji university. Can I do my 2 year mba from Pune university..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?