29th January 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in plant pathology? I am a 12th appearing student

i am 12std appearing student . i want to take admission to plant pathology . how to apply . i have no idea about the admission process

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?
  2. Previous 10 year Question Papers for ICAR NET Exam in Plant Pathology?
  3. ICAR syllabus for NET exam for Plant Pathology and Plant Physiology?
  4. How to prepare for ICAR NET Exam? Available Study Material for PG in Plant Pathology?
  5. Eligibility to take admission in MD Pathology?
  6. Previous years papers of ICAR for PG entrance exam for Plant Pathology?
  7. Last 10 years solved ICAR (NET) papers for Agricultural Entomology Plant Pathology, and Nematology?
  8. How will I get a job after doing MSc Botany, Research(Plant Pathology) in Cruurs, Ph.D VBU(Hazaribad)
  9. What is the best option for me after completion of BSc Agriculture? I am interested in Plant Genetics and Pathology
  10. Last 10 years ICAR exam solved objective questions of plant protection group like Agricultural Entomology Plant Pathology and Nematology
  11. Last 10 years ICAR NET question paper for Plant Pathology
  12. Can I get admission in MD Pathology with whatever marks I get in entrance exam?
  13. Last 5 years NET exam papers for Agriculture Plant Pathology
  14. How to join Plant Genetics and Pathology after studying BSc Agriculture 3rd year?
  15. Reference books for plant pathology for MSc in ICAR? -- [New]
  16. ARS exam question bank of last 10 years of plant pathology
  17. Which exams should I appear to get a seat in plant pathology department in top universities of united kingdom?
  18. last 10 year old ICAR exam ( NET) solved objective question paper of Plant Protection Group like Agricultural Entomology Plant Pathology, and Nematology -- [Most Discussed]
29th September 2016, 10:35 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to take admission in plant pathology? I am a 12th appearing student

For Plant Pathology course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. The minimum percentage required for Plant Pathology course in your 12th class is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in Plant Pathology course. Candidate should be physically and mentally fit at the time of exam.

In order to get admission in any college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year. The admission process followed for Plant Pathology course differs from Institute to Institute. Some colleges offers admission in Plant Pathology course on basis of 12th marks where as some top reputed institute conducts their own entrance examination to find merit candidates for offering admission in Plant Pathology course.
30th September 2016, 05:16 PM
Madison.

Default Re: How to take admission in plant pathology? I am a 12th appearing student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 12std appearing student . i want to take admission to plant pathology . how to apply . i have no idea about the admission process
The plant pathology course has a variety of career options. The candidates seeking their career option in plant pathology can take up a Bachelor degree in Botany, Physiology, Horticulture, Microbiology, Molecular biology, Biochemistry, genetics, Ecology, Crop science or Soil Science. Some of the B.Sc courses offered by some colleges have specialization in Plant Physiology or Plant Protection.
Some of the colleges and universities offers admission to the candidates based on the 10 and 10+2 marks while some of the top universities and colleges held entrance examination for admission.

The eligibility criteria are-

The candidates must pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board or university.
The candidates should pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as major subjects.
There is no age limitation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?