14th June 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MD Pathology with whatever marks I get in entrance exam?

Hi, my relative comleted M.B.B.S. , then finish diploma in pathology. now want to M.D. pathology. is it possible that whatever marka get in M.D. entrance exam can get addmmision in M.D. pathology in india.

Related Questions:
  1. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-general and Systematic Pathology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. How to get admission in Pathology course?
  4. Previous years papers of ICAR for PG entrance exam for Plant Pathology?
  5. Baba Farid University B.H.M.S 2nd Prof.-Pathology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Pathology-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology?
  8. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Career options in Pathology having done 3 years of training?
  10. How to take admission in plant pathology? I am a 12th appearing student
  11. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in PERIODONTOLOGY- Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Salary packages in Hospitals after PG Pathology? Maximum salary that I would get in India after DNG MD(Pathology)?
  13. List of good colleges of Pathology? What is the admission procedure for it?
  14. Which courses can I do after completing DMLT from Mumbai University?
  15. Which college in India offers degree in Microbiology through Pathology?
  16. How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?
  17. Can I do MBA if my percentage in graduation is 46.88%
  18. Do students with low academic marks but high entrance exam marks get admission in top MBA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
18th December 2015, 12:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MD Pathology with whatever marks I get in entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, my relative comleted M.B.B.S. , then finish diploma in pathology. now want to M.D. pathology. is it possible that whatever marka get in M.D. entrance exam can get addmmision in M.D. pathology in india.
The pathology is the study and diagnosis of disease through examination of organs, tissues, bodily, fluids and who bodies the course deals with effects development processes and cause of disease. The basic eligibility for MD Pathology candidate should have MBBS with minimum 55% marks in reputed institutes and appear to entrance exam conducted various institutes. These exam held usually month of May/June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?