18th January 2012, 02:03 PM
roshan7185

How to take admission in Private college for medicine?

sir,
am raj completed my 10+2 in supplementary. now am seeking admission in private college for medicine. whether am eligible to do medicine or not.
Right now am seeking long term coaching.
I got 630 marks for both years.
Please let me now sir,
With Regards,
Raj.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D in Community Medicine for MD candidate? What kind of job I will get after completing Ph.D? List of government and private colleges?
  2. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  3. How to get admission in medicine without Physics in 12th in NRI quota in private medical college?
  4. How to get admission in private college through NEET rank? I have scored 63.88%
  5. Information for admission in diploma in physical medicine? I am an MBBS
  6. What is the fee structure of private college in India for MD in Medicine?
  7. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 150 cutoff?
  8. Is there any long term coaching center for EAMCET in Mahdipatnam Area? What is required to get a medicine seat in government and private college in AP?
  9. What will be the cost of Medicine course in private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh?
  10. Is it possible to study Marine Engineering with 2636 rank in IMU-CET and 78.2% in 12th WBCHSE?
  11. Can I study MBBS/BDS in India if scored 243 marks in NEET-UG being a SC candidate?
  12. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Total cost for studying Medicine in MS Ramaiah Medical College under management quota? How to get admission in the college?
  14. Would there be any problem in taking admission in college after doing 12th private?
  15. Is it possible to study Medicine after completion of B.Tech?
  16. Can I study Electronics and Communication Engineering with 112 marks in JEE Main? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in government college or private college after passing graduation with 76.8% marks?
  18. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd June 2015, 04:16 PM
candycrush

Default Re: How to take admission in Private college for medicine?

Dear raj

You are eligible for admission in the private medical college only if you have passed the PCB group in your 12 examination,

Hoping you have passed the 12 examination follow these steps.

1. Register online for the counselling programme of your state.
2. Enter your details.
3. You shall be alloted colleges according to your merit.

However if you does not come in merit you require to take admission through management quota.

Remember this will cost you around 20-25 lacks for the medical private colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?