10th September 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How to take NDA Exam? Where to apply for NDA Exam?

How to take the nda exam and where to apply it?
i want to join navy.

10th September 2011, 05:21 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Default Re: How to take NDA Exam? Where to apply for NDA Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
how to take the nda exam and where to apply it?
I want to join navy.
if ur want to join indian navy
ur age between 17 to 19 year and completed your 12th with pcm with more that percentage and u can join nda exam.
10th September 2011, 06:33 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

If you want to Join Indian Army as a commissioned Officer, Below are the Details of Entries
  • After your 12th Class You have Three Options

• One Entry is National Defense Academy Exam:

NDA is conducted by upsc Government and it Held twice in a year as NDA I and NDA II.

Its Pattern Consists Of General Ability and Mathematics.

General Ability Consists Of few History, Geography, G.K , Current affairs etc. Mathematics Consists of 11 and 12 Mathematics, Trigonometry.

• The same pattern goes for NDA II also.(For More information regarding Eligibility + Syllabus Click here)

• Second Mode of Entry is Direct Entry i.e Technical Entry Scheme, In this you don't have to Write Exam, Based on your PCM performance in 12 Class, Merit list is formed and Call Letter is send to those who are in lists.(For More Details about Latest TES Entry Click here)

[LIST]
10th September 2011, 08:28 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

NDA Exam is conducted by UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION.

you can apply for NDA exam if you have the given below following criteria

>>12th science with PCM subjects combination.

2.minimum 60% marks in class 12th exam. also 60% in PCM subjects.

3.age limit 16.5-19 years.

4.minimum height should be 165cm.

if you have the following criteria then you will be eligible for NDA exam.

through NDA exam you can join in Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air force.

in the next year 2012, the NDA exam will be conducted on 15.04.2012 (SUNDAY).

for more details regrading NDA exam-http://www.upsc.gov.in/.

all the best.........
10th September 2011, 09:49 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

National Defense Academy (NDA) exam is conducted by upsc twice in a year to intake qualified Candidate for different department in Defense service like Indian Airforce, Indian Navy,Indian Army etc.

Eligibility criteria for NDA-I/NDA-II exam:
Education qualification: Minimum candidate should complete 12th class with PCM stream.
Age Limit: Age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
Citizenship: Indian
NDA-I and NDA-II exam are conducted twice in year, because the person who was not able to attend for NDA-I exam, he can apply for NDA-II exam in the same year, without having gap between the education.

NDA-I exam notification for this year: Issue of application form from 31st Dec 2011 to 30th Jan 2012. Exam will held on 15th April 2012.
NDA-II exam notification for this year: Issue of application form from 5th May 2012 to 4th June 2012. Exam will held on 19th Aug 2012.

For more details,then click here
11th September 2011, 01:53 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to take the nda exam and where to apply it?
i want to join navy.
Hello,

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.Through this examination the admission of candidates are taken to the army,Air Force and Nanal wing of the NDA.

The eligibility criteria for the NDA examination is that a candidate must has passed 12th with physics,chemistry and mathematics for the Air force and Naval wing.For Army any stream student can apply.Class 12th appearing candidates can also apply.The age of the candidate must be between 16.5 years to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidate are eligible to apply for the NDA examination.

If you have completed your 12th with the subject combination Physics,Chemistry and mathematics or you are appearing in the examination then surely you can apply for Naval wing of the NDA.

Best Wishes....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?