18th January 2012, 12:35 PM
RAKNAS ROY

How will I know whether they have received the WBJEE application form?

Received of application no 318232 for wbjee received by wbjee board?

31st January 2012, 02:42 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How will I know whether they have received the WBJEE application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAKNAS ROY View Post
HOW TO KNOW WHETHER THE APPLICATION FORM IS RECEIVED SUCCESSFULLY?

There is no particular acknowledgement letter sent for confirming that the application form is recieved for WBJEE exam, you must have ensured that you followed all the instruction which was given in the notification file for WBJEE 2012 exam then for sure they must have recieved it.

-> As you must have enclosed the Bank Slip marked as "Board Copy" along with the application form and the candidate copy should be with you now, So if you won't recieve the Admit card for the WBJEE 2012 exam which will be sent around 15-03-2012, you can escalate the matter to the authorities and get things clarified.

-> As far now its better you wait for sometime and later by middle of march you can contact the officials for further assistance before the exam which will be held on 15-04-2012.

-> I have attached the WBJEE 2012 information brochure in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed...

-> For further assistance you can contact the WBJEE board CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus."
Attached Files
File Type: zip WBJEE_2012_Information Brochure.zip(7.74 MB, 12 views)
31st January 2012, 04:49 PM
mani_baban

Default Re: How will I know whether they have received the WBJEE application form?

HOW TO KNOW WHETHER THE APPLICATION FORM IS RECEIVED SUCCESSFULLY?

There is no particular acknowledgement letter sent for confirming that the application form is recieved for WBJEE exam, you must have ensured that you followed all the instruction which was given in the notification file for WBJEE 2012 exam then for sure they must have recieved it.

-> As you must have enclosed the Bank Slip marked as "Board Copy" along with the application form and the candidate copy should be with you now, So if you won't recieve the Admit card for the WBJEE 2012 exam which will be sent around 15-03-2012, you can escalate the matter to the authorities and get things clarified.

-> As far now its better you wait for sometime and later by middle of march you can contact the officials for further assistance before the exam which will be held on 15-04-2012.

-> I have attached the WBJEE 2012 information brochure in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed...

-> For further assistance you can contact the WBJEE board CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..
31st January 2012, 05:15 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How will I know whether they have received the WBJEE application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAKNAS ROY View Post

Don't worry friend Your JEM 2011 Form has been received.

To see Go To Page:-http://www.wbjeeb.in/form_receiving_status.php

Eligibility For West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE):

You should pass 10+2th standard with Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics,English,Biology with minimum 50% marks.

Your age must be between 17 years and 24 years at the time of application.
31st January 2012, 05:46 PM
rvidyasagar

The last date for receipt of applications was 24th January.

Please open the following URL http://wbjeeb.in/jem_form_status2012.php. Please enter your enrolment no. in the box.

Your status will be displayed.

All the best!
31st January 2012, 06:18 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Generally they did not send any received or confirmation letter to the candidate by which the candidate will get all the details of their application status. The following address will help you a lot. By calling by mailing you can easily contact them.

Address:

AQ 13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091

Phone: 033 - 23671198 / 23671199

Fax No. 033 - 23671149

Email: 1. [email protected]

2. [email protected]

you can also visit ::

http://www.wbjee.in

good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?