21st February 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

How to work in Embedded system or VLSI domain after completing B.E with 69.79%

Hi …………myself Bhosale Priyanka. I had completed B.E.(ENTC)69.70%, diploma 69.70% and 10th 72%.
I am interested to work in embedded system or vlsi domain…..so plz help me to get job.I am fresher.

12th July 2016, 09:37 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to work in Embedded system or VLSI domain after completing B.E with 69.79%

For embedded system job you need to do a crash course in PLC/SCADA or in any other embedded system program. Side by side keep applying on online job portals and in career sections of the companies website.

For VLSI domain jobs, BE is not enough you need to do Mtech/MS or CDAC course. So focus on which domain you want to work in and plan accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?