18th September 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Embedded System Design and VLSI Design courses? Types of job available and initial salary?

hi
im shiva doing b.sc electronics final year i wish to do my pg in abroad. i have interest in the field embedded system, vlsi design .
what is the scope of this subject ?
what type of job i will get?
what will be my initial salary?

8th December 2014, 12:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Embedded System Design and VLSI Design courses? Types of job available and initial salary?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for higher studies and want to do your post graduation abroad. To be truthful, there is not much scope of VLSI and Embedded Systems in India. This is because of the lack of infrastructure and unavailability of any IC manufacturing plant in India. Hence only software designing technique is undertaken in India. However, there is huge scope of these fields abroad. It is also expected that these fields will have very high demand in the near future.

There are various professions in which you can get in after pursuing PG in these fields. You can become design engineers, quality analysis engineers, lab engineers, automation engineers, planner and architect, application engineer, delivery engineer,etc. Initial salary depends on the firm you are working and your caliber. It an range from 30000-40000 per month to few lakhs per month.
25th February 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Embedded System Design and VLSI Design courses? Types of job available and initial salary?

hello I am aryan completed BE with ECE branch 2014 batch . Now I am thinking to do embedded from vector institute hyderabad . But I am unable to decide that should I do or not? Is that any scope of embedded in future ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?