27th August 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How to work in Indian Air Force after completing B.Pharmacy under graduation course

i completed my b-pharmacy under graduation course,i m very intrested worked my nation in indian airforce.please send me job opertunities..my mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  2. Can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing graduation in B.Com
  3. How to work in Indian Air Force after completing B.Pharmacy under graduation course
  4. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  5. How can I join as a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing graduation with B.Com
  6. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  7. How many forms are available for Indian Air Force after completing graduation in B.Tech? Is CDS the only one?
  8. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015 -- [New]
  9. If I get 50% in 12th can I join IAF or appear for the exam?
  10. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to become a Pilot after completion of 10th?
  13. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
  14. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to join Graduation in IGNOU being a candidate working in Air Force?
  16. How to join Indian Air force as a pilot after completing 12th in PCM and graduation with BBA?
  17. Date of result of CDS 2 exam?
  18. Are 12th appearing girls valid for entrance test of Airforce?
17th February 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to work in Indian Air Force after completing B.Pharmacy under graduation course

Sir,I am doing b pharmacy so i want to know what type of job i get after completing b pharmacy? Please reply me.
My e-mail id is [email protected]. I hope you guide me.
24th March 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to work in Indian Air Force after completing B.Pharmacy under graduation course

what is the critera for taking job in INDIAN AIR FORCE after b. pharma........and what will be
the job????????
7th April 2014, 01:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the critera for taking job in INDIAN AIR FORCE after b. pharma........and what will be
the job????????
We appreciate you're Interest to join in Indian Air force wing after completing your graduation course. You can Join in Indian Air force by participating in any one of the below examination.

CDS Means Combined defence service:-

~Education qualification:- You should be qualified for bachelor degree in science stream or bachelor of engineering like Bsc, B.E , etc... from recognized university .
~Age limit:- Your age should be 19 years to 23 years .
~Physical standard:- You should be physically fit Like , height , weight , eyesight etc....

NCC Special Entry:-

~Education qualification:- you should be qualified for bachelor degree in science stream the subjects like Bsc , Msc , B.pharm etc.... from recognized university .
~Age limit :- your age should be 19 years to 23 years .
~Physical standard:- you should be physically fit Like , height , weight , eyesight etc....

Short service commission:-

~Education qualification :- You should be qualified for bachelor degree in science stream from recognized university .
~Age limit : Your age should be 19 years to 23 years .
~Physical standard :- You should be physically fit Like , height , weight , eyesight etc....
13th October 2019, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

As I am studying B.pharmacy 3rd year...in padmavathi university and I am interested to join in Indian air force...I would like to do as a pilot...is it possible to me to do that after my pharmacy...if I can do how it is ..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?