6th January 2012, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

How would I get a job after passing MCA?

i m mca passed out but not getting any job.ie main problem

9th January 2012, 06:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How would I get a job after passing MCA?

You can find many job opportunities in government firms like SAIL, DRDO, ISRO, BARC, ONGC, etc. These firms conduct written test and interview for recruiting MCA graduates. You can find the notification of recruitment in all the leading news papers and official websites. You can also find opportunities in many software companies. You should look out for notification of recruitment in the official websites of the company. The recruitment is usually through written test and interview. If you perform well in these tests you will surely find placement in some good company.
30th October 2012, 01:45 PM
suraj391

Hi ,

No, you can't do MBA after copleting diploma.
you should have completed graduation to apply for MBA.
Today the demand of MCA student are more then Msc IT student so, it is batter to choose MCA.......

Future scope for MCA:

You can get job at following companies like..........
Wipro
TCS
Intel
HP
Microsoft
Infosys
Google
HCL

All the best
thaxsssss friendsss
BEST OF LUCK..
11th November 2012, 06:58 PM
sah.alok

well you must understand that mca stands for master of computer application and you will be recruited by most of the top IT companies like tcs,wipro
but before that you must understand that all these software companies deal with softwares and any software is made up with programming languages
so you must try to learn as much as of programming languages like asp.net,php,my sql,sql etc
good communication skill in english
you can do one thing that is try to get job in some low reputed companies where you will not get a huge salary but will gain experience for sure and again you can use this experience for those top IT companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?