11th January 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

What type of government job can I get after passing BSc Non MEd and MSc IT? can I do MCA through long distance?

Hi my self Madhu and I am Graduate with B.sc Non Med and doing M.Sc IT what type of Goernment Job I got and can I do MCA through long distnance?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  2. Can I get a government job after passing MCA in distance education
  3. MBA or MSc Biotechnology?
  4. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  5. Can I do MCA after BSc General?
  6. Can I appear for MCA after passing BSc IT from distance?
  7. Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BSc? What type of job will I get?
  8. What type of job can I get after graduating in BSc in Non Medical?
  9. After BSc I.T. what is better course? Msc I.T, MCA or MBA I.T? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  11. What to do after passing BSc IT?
  12. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  13. Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?
  14. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  15. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  16. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  17. How can we get government job after MCA? What type of qualifications required for the job?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation? -- [New]
15th March 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of government job can I get after passing BSc Non MEd and MSc IT? can I do MCA through long distance?

PLZ TELL ME WHAT I DO AFTER GRADUATION AM SO CONFUSGED
13th July 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of government job can I get after passing BSc Non MEd and MSc IT? can I do MCA through long distance?

after passing bsc from chemistry with 58.83% can i get job if i got what kind of job can i get
31st May 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BCA and MCA please tell me which type of job best for me. i am average student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?