29th February 2012, 11:21 PM
venkata ta

Hwo can I get the m.tech(power electronics) in JNTU kakinada Andhra pradesh?

my gate marks 31 and gate score 390 category:OBC department:eee
send details on my emaill id..

5th December 2020, 10:17 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Hwo can I get the m.tech(power electronics) in JNTU kakinada Andhra pradesh?

There is ability criteria to Mtech in JNTU Andhra Pradesh is
BTECH IN CIVIL ENGINEERING OR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING OR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING OR COMPUTER SCIENCE OR NUCLEAR ENGINEERING
THE DURATION OF THE COURSE IS 2 YEARS
THE ADMISSIONS WILL BE BASED ON THE MARKS SCORED IN THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION CONDUCTED BY THE INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE
YOU ARE SCORE IS VERY LESS CHANCES OF GETTING ADMISSION ARE ALSO LES YOU CAN TRY ANOTHER PRIVATE INSTITUTES AWESOME DEEMED UNIVERSITIES OR INSTITUTE FOR ADMISSION BECAUSE SUCH A LOW SCORES WON'T BE ABLE TO FETCH ANY GOOD GOVERNMENT COLLEGES
5th December 2020, 12:18 PM
amanmishra098

Default Re: Hwo can I get the m.tech(power electronics) in JNTU kakinada Andhra pradesh?

Candidates need to have a graduation degree with minimum 50% marks, i.e. a B. Tech degree, to qualify for the JNTU Kakinada M. Tech course.
Candidates are accepted in M. Tech course based on their results in GATE and AP PGECET rating.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?