8th February 2022, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I am Kerala Syllabus plus two student right now, is there a way I can appear for biology as an extra subject?

I am kerala Syllabus plus two student right now, is there a way I can appear for biology as an extra subject, needed same for Neet exam. My plus two exams are scheduled for March 2022. Or what would other way to appear for Neet,May be dropping an year so as to appear for Biology next year.

3rd October 2022, 11:30 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: I am Kerala Syllabus plus two student right now, is there a way I can appear for biology as an extra subject?

To appear for the NEET enterance exam you must score at leat 50% in physics, chemistry and biology
Candidate will be given admission on the base of marks and rank scored in the enterance exam
If you fulfillthe following criteria than only you can ve eligible for the course
It does not matter the board you have selected in your 12th standard if you have studied in a state board you will be able to get into the enterance exam ,but for the entrance exam you will have to study the syllabus of 11 and 12 of CBSE board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?