25th December 2020, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose among Biology and Mathematics to score good marks in Kerala Board Intermediate exam?

I want to take Science in Intermediate of Kerala Board. But I don’t know which to choose between Biology and Mathematics. I want to know what to choose? And which helps me to secure good marks in Intermediate?

26th December 2020, 03:16 AM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Which subject should I choose among Biology and Mathematics to score good marks in Kerala Board Intermediate exam?

Biology is a subject to score more than mathematics But if you have concept clarity you can go with maths also so, it depend on what are you merit and demerits. As if you cannot understand concept much better then you can go with Biology but if you can Understand the concept you can go with maths.

NOTE : There is No subject in which you can score easily good marks It basically works on your interest.
26th December 2020, 12:40 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Which subject should I choose among Biology and Mathematics to score good marks in Kerala Board Intermediate exam?

You should choose subject according to your career plan and interest.

If you want to make your career in medical than choose biology.

If you want to make your career in engineering or any science related field than choose Mathematics.

It is much easier for most of the students to score good marks with regular practice in Mathematics.
27th December 2020, 09:52 PM
Ulna
Banned

The science stream includes the following subjects like physics chemistry biology and mathematics
the selection of subject totally depends on the stream of field that you want to select after your 12th standard
If you want to study medicine after 12th standard for BSC biology or botany
you will have to take biology as the subject as it is compulsory if you want to go in any medical stream
if you want to study in non medical subjects such as engineering for architecture then you will have to select to mathematics as it is a compulsory subject to have mathematics in your 12th standard if you want to study in non medical course
So it really depends on your interest and your dream so if you want to pursue medicine then you will have to select two biology or if you want to pursue engineering for architecture then you must select mathematics
If you want to study pharmacy in future mathematics as well as biology anyone selection is okay
28th December 2020, 07:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

One will definitely perform better in the board examination if pursue to select the one in which you are more interested.

So, you need to pursue the course in which you have more interest not just to score better in board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?