5th September 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I.C.S.E. board exam papers are tough?

I want to know that do the I.C.S.E. board exam papers are tough? Do the readers need to go to the details of a chapter or can just go following the scope?

6th September 2015, 01:44 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: I.C.S.E. board exam papers are tough?

ICSE is recognised by CISCE .
-> CISCE :- Council of Indian School Certification of Education
-> ICSE is the toughest board exam .
Really it is not easy to crack 2 level from
ISCE . But it is possible if we do hardworking with concentration ...
Basically we should involve in additional matters in subject knowledge ...
6th September 2015, 03:40 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that do the I.C.S.E. board exam papers are tough? Do the readers need to go to the details of a chapter or can just go following the scope?
All Board exam is tough for those students who unfortunately cannot prepare himself or herself in time of exam. So there is no question of whether the exam is tough or easy, if you are through with your books and all the syllabus of respective subject then definitely during exam hours seeing the question paper you will feel that questions are very easy its because you are well prepared and if you are not prepared well for the Board exam then you will feel that ICSE Board exam is very tough.

Coming to your next question that do you need to read the whole lines of a particular chapter of any subject then the answer to your question is yes, because questions are being set from the middle of pages so for answering the question you need to read certain chapter completely. Only knowing the concept of chapter will not help you to score good marks in a Board exam. Board exam itself means a complete knowledge of chapters/syllabus.
26th February 2020, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How is this year board exam icse paper prepared and mainly on what should we study for preparation for exams this year. How to score 75 %
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?