7th May 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th board exam. Am I eligible for any jobs in Indian Railway?

How will I get a job in Indian Railway after passing plus two i.e. 12th board exam with Computer Science? What are the availability of jobs in Indian Railway for Intermediate passed candidates? How to apply for those post?

15th July 2018, 08:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have completed 12th board exam. Am I eligible for any jobs in Indian Railway?

Yes, you can apply for Railway jobs after 12th.

Loco Pilot, Ticket Checker, etc. are some of the profile match with the qualification.

Other than this, you can apply for Clerical job position.

Railway jobs exams are conducted by RRB.

Details on job position and recruitment process can be collected from the official website of RRB.
15th July 2018, 08:42 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: I have completed 12th board exam. Am I eligible for any jobs in Indian Railway?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in examination for recruitment in Indian Railway.

Candidate passed 12th are eligible to appear in examination for recruitment as TTE ( Train Ticket Examiner ).

The age limit is 18-30 years.

Candidates after qualifying in examination will become eligible for recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?