8th July 2022, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BMLT from glocal university (UP) how can I get registered?

I have completed my BMLT from glocal university (UP) how can I get registered?

27th June 2023, 02:27 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: I have completed my BMLT from glocal university (UP) how can I get registered?

Congratulations on completing your BMLT from Glocal University!
To get registered as a Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) in India, you need to apply for registration with the Indian Medical Council (IMC). The IMC is the regulatory body for medical professionals in India.
The following are the steps on how to get registered as an MLT with the IMC:
  • Check the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for registration as an MLT with the IMC include:
    • A Bachelor's degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized university.
    • A minimum of 60% marks in the Bachelor's degree.
    • A valid NABL accreditation for the institution where you completed your BMLT.
  • Gather the required documents. The required documents for applying for registration as an MLT with the IMC include:
    • A copy of your Bachelor's degree certificate.
    • A copy of your NABL accreditation certificate.
    • A copy of your passport-size photograph.
    • A copy of your resume.
  • Apply online. The application process for registration as an MLT with the IMC is online. You can find the application form on the IMC website.
  • Pay the application fee. The application fee for registration as an MLT with the IMC is Rs. 1,000.
  • Wait for the approval of your application. The IMC will review your application and approve it if you meet the eligibility criteria.
  • Once your application is approved, you will be issued a registration certificate. This certificate will allow you to practice as an MLT in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?