21st August 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Agriculture) in The Glocal University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Agriculture) from The Glocal University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this university. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

24th August 2019, 03:37 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Agriculture) in The Glocal University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Agriculture) in The Glocal University are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Master's degree in the fields of Agriculture from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's degree.
Candidate must have to appear for GATE/ NET/ SLET etc which will be followed by a personal interview to get admission.
There is no age restriction to study this course.
25th August 2019, 11:51 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture in The Glocal University is Masters in Agriculture from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

The admission to Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture in The Glocal University is through entrance examination like Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering, National Eligibility Test or State Level Eligibility Test followed by counseling and personal Interview.

You can visit the website https://www.glocaluniversity.edu.in for more information.
6th September 2019, 11:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Agriculture) from The Glocal University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this university. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!
Eligibility to get PhD(Agriculture) admission in The Glocal University:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

If your M.Phil course duration is 2 years then you are eligible for Ph.D course otherwise you can get admission through masters degree marks.

There are no age criteria.

Entrance exams for Ph.D admission in various colleges are UGC NET or GATE or CSIR NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?