12th September 2022, 12:37 AM
VICKY_99

I have done MBA with major in operation management can I appear for UGC net exam

I have done MBA with major in operation management can I appear for UGC net exam

13th September 2022, 09:17 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: I have done MBA with major in operation management can I appear for UGC net exam

Yes, an MBA aspirant can take the UGC NET exam. If you have completed your MBA or in your final year, then you can apply for the NET exam. You can select the subject for NET related to your post-graduation subjects.
13th September 2022, 10:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have done MBA with major in operation management can I appear for UGC net exam

Yes. MBA students are eligible to appear for the UGC NET exam in the management subject.
The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for UGC net exam is that candidate must have completed a Master's Degree or equivalent with at least 55% marks in aggregate from any recognized University or Institute.
14th September 2022, 12:44 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. An MBA candidate may sit for the UGC NET exam. Candidates can apply for the NET exam if they have already earned their MBA or are in their final year.
Candidates who obtained a Master's Degree or an equivalent examination from universities or institutions recognized by the UGC with at least 55% of marks are qualified to appear for the UGC Net exam.
15th September 2022, 07:41 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, an MBA aspirant can apply for UGC NET 2023 exam. According to UGC NET eligibility criteria, candidates who have secured at least 55% in master's degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC. To get more details about that, you can check it out on Google.
16th September 2022, 07:52 PM
sulthanimran

Here We Can apply for Better Future For Apling these College .

Jyothismathi Institute of Technology and Science is the Best Engineering Colleges In Karimnagar which motivates students to pursue for their higher education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?