8th June 2012, 12:06 AM
iswarya_asokan

IBPS PO entrance exam question papers?

The main reason i registered here was that i wanted IBPS PO EXAM (sept 2011) question paper.. how shall i find it pls

8th June 2012, 09:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IBPS PO entrance exam question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iswarya_asokan View Post
The main reason i registered here was that i wanted IBPS PO EXAM (sept 2011) question paper.. how shall i find it pls
~~~ QUESTION PAPER OF IBPS PO EXAM ~~~

IBPS PO exam conduct twice time in a year so you two chances to crack the IBPS exam in year .

Those candidate have completed Graduation from recognized board are applicable for IBPS BANK PO exam.The maximum age limit for IBPS BANK PO EXAM is 35 years old.

I have attached some Question paper of IBPS PO exam so Please check it out.This appear are really helpful for you.

For more details about IBPS PO exam CLICK HERE

22nd December 2012, 05:59 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: IBPS PO entrance exam question papers?

IBPS i.e Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invites application under CWE i.e Common Written examination for 19 public sector banks in India. The PO exam is conducted for PO or Management Trainee posts.

Eligibility criteria to be eligible for writing this examination is graduation done from recognized university. Age must be 20 years as minimum and maximum can be 30 years of age. There are some relaxation given to Scheduled caste or tribe of 5 years, 3 years of OBC and persons with disabilities is 10 years.

IBPS exam includes Reasoning, English language, Quantitative, General awareness, Computer knowledge and Descriptive papers on English.

Total duration of this exam will be 3 hours and 30 minutes with 250 marks total.

For papers click on the attachment to download.
Attached Files
File Type: zip IBPS PO exam papers.zip(7.61 MB, 29 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?