15th January 2011, 09:10 PM
menupur

ICICI Bank PO Exam: Is the exam online? GK section coming? Negative marking? Documents required and attestation?

respected sir/mam
I have my icici po exam on jan 30,2011. kindly clarify some of my doubts:
- Is the paper online?
- Is gk coming?
- Is there any negative marking in paper?
- Whether the documents are to be attested or not? if attested then by any gazzeted officer or on your own?
please email me the syllabus for this exam and last five years papers also.
thank you

18th January 2011, 11:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ICICI Bank PO Exam: Is the exam online? GK section coming? Negative marking? Documents required and attestation?

To begin with yes it is an online exam. You will be given an address where you are required to appear for that exam. Surely there will be questions in the general knowledge area. Also you need to be careful while answering as there is negative marking. Documents are required at the time of the interiview
19th January 2011, 11:57 AM
sambrita

Default Re: ICICI Bank PO Exam: Is the exam online? GK section coming? Negative marking? Documents required and attestation?

NO the paper is not online they will mail you the venue of the exam.
there will be aptitude test(resoning,quantitative,eng) followed by group disscussion , profiling and interview.
if you clear aptitude test, they will call u for further group disscussion/interview in feb.

**there is nothing mentioned about negetive marking or gk** so that means no

website contain sample paper might help

http://entrance-exam.net/icici-bank-po-papers/

selection for banpo for ICICI may2011 batch consist of the following procedure:
aptitude test,group disscussion, profiling, interview.
27th January 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi...
i hv my icici bank po exam on 29th jan...plz cud u give me an idea as to approx how many questions will be asked...wat all do we have to carry with us??
plz rep me at the earliest...
28th January 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
i want 2 kno whether preference is given to CA/CS students or professionals during bank recruitment interviews?
thank you
28th January 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
i want 2 kno whether preference is given to CA/CS students or professionals during bank recruitment interviews?
thank you
22nd July 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

is gk questions are also coming in icici po recruitment exam
7th October 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

sir when ur form is Coming next time??sir am waiting Jus let me know when ur form ll come.
12th November 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complitid bsc and i want to know how many post of po in 2011-12
6th January 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Is icici po exam online ?
6th March 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

any age limit to give the exam
17th July 2012, 10:04 PM

ICICI Bank PO Exam: Is the exam online? GK section coming? Negative marking? Documents required and attestation?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/icici-bank-po-exam-exam-online-gk-section-coming-negative-marking-documents-required-attestation-72980.html#ixzz20tW3vR9C
23rd January 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

this exam is online.there wl be no negatv marking.the exam wl b for 40 to 60min.gk section is not coming..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?