4th January 2011, 02:58 PM
vivek dave 123

If I am selected for Bank Clerk Post should I leave my BBA studies or complete my graduation?

Hello !!!
first of all I would like to thank to this web site for providing this kind of information and support.

I am doing SYBBA and i have applied for the bank clerk post in two different banks, so my question is what should i do if i will be selected for the post to leave the study or to complete my graduation ?

Thank You...

10th January 2011, 07:05 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: If I am selected for Bank Clerk Post should I leave my BBA studies or complete my graduation?

hi friend,
you should complete your graduation first because it is the minimum educational qualification of many exam.
4th February 2011, 06:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I am selected for Bank Clerk Post should I leave my BBA studies or complete my graduation?

You should not discontinue your studies. However if you are in need for a job you should take up the job and pursue the course as distance education. But you must ensure that you devote a minimum amount of time daily for your studies. You must ensure that you clear all the exams on time. On completion of the course you will be eligible for the probationary officer post in the same bank you have joined. You may be required to appear for an entrance exam again.
7th February 2011, 05:59 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Of course you should complete your graduation first. I think this is possible if you talk to your employers that is where you are going to work.

They can give you a solution regarding this whether you can continue your studies. But at no cost you should leave your studies. Because graduation is very important degree these days.

All the best!!
25th February 2012, 06:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Graduation is important as this is the basic qualification required for many jobs. If you need to join for the job immediately, you should do that first. But you should not discontinue your studies. Try to continue your graduation through distance mode. But at the same time, adequate time for studies should be devoted and the exams should be attended in time also. A graduation course will always help you to get in to higher positions in the banking job.
11th April 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

if i am selected for bank clerk post should i leave my mba.3rd semester and project work is pending?what can i do
7th June 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for applying bank tests while studying SYBBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?