29th April 2011, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

If I belong to SC caste can I get some concession in the cutoff list?

Sir, i belong to scheduled cast. Can i get some concession in the cut off-list (in between 81-91percent') in a d.u college in b.sc. Courses.pls send me rply as soon as possible. Thanku

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff of MBBS? I belong to DNC caste
  2. Can a BC candidate appear for National Level Entrance Exam?
  3. Cutoff list of MBBS for SC caste in government medical college?
  4. How much is the cutoff marks required to join SSN college of engineering? I belong to SC caste
  5. Is it possible to get self financing college after scoring 189.75 medical cutoff? I belong to MBC caste
  6. Can I get MBBS seat in government college after scoring 190 cutoff? I belong to SCA caste
  7. Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category
  8. Cutoff marks required in KIITEE to study B.Tech with Fee Concession for BPL General candidate? -- [New]
  9. What is the possibility to get a seat in any one of the three government medical colleges in Chennai after scoring 196.75 cutoff?
  10. Cutoff list for admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after diploma and NT-C caste
  11. Will I get MBBS seat in government college after scoring 187 cutoff under SC caste?
  12. Cutoff list of Pune engineering government college for scheduled caste?
  13. Will I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 193.25 cutoff? I belong to MBC caste
  14. Will I get MBBS seat in Tamilnadu government college after scoring 197.25 cutoff marks? I belong to MBC caste wise
  15. Difference between Creamy Layer and Non Creamy Layer? What is the base of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship for engineering course if I belong to SC caste?
  17. Can I get a seat in Stanley College if my cutoff is 196.5 under SCA caste?
  18. Which subjects one can take in B.Ed. after B.Com?
3rd August 2011, 11:35 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: If I belong to SC caste can I get some concession in the cutoff list?

Delhi University is under the Government of India, so it certainly have some seats reserved for every course in almost every college.

As there are not too many SC students taking admissions comparing to the general category students the cut-off marks will certainly go down to about or may be below 80% for SC students.

So if you have your board result somewhere in between 80 to 90% and you are willing to take admission in some D.U. College, you can certainly get it. You will certainly have benefit of SC category.
22nd May 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I belong to SC caste can I get some concession in the cutoff list?

what is the cut off mark for sc in csp 2012 exam/
5th June 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i am sc belong and i am got 54% in 12 class . so, sir can i will go to the shyam lal college
9th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

can i get adm. in govt or private college for mbbs.my score is is 128 and i belong to sc category
7th June 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmission for computer engg my marks are 74 in CET and i belong to SC caste can i get admission in C.O.E.P
21st June 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

can i get admiission for electrical engg my marks in mt cet is 64 and i belong to sc cast can i get admission
6th May 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I can score above 80 in boards n I have got 30 in jee n I belong to sc can I get admission in coep for comp. eng.
23rd June 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM BELONG TO SC CATEGORY ,AND I GOT55% MARKS SO CAN I WILL GO TO RAM LAL ANAND COLLEGE
23rd June 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM BELONG TO SC CATEGORY ,AND I GOT55% MARKS SO CAN I WILL GO TO RAM LAL ANAND COLLEGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?