12th July 2011, 09:40 AM
parmod22

If I did my 12th 8 years back and if I have 3 years experience in service industry(IT) then how can I go in software line?

What should I do after 12th i did my 12th in 2003 and now I am 26, I want to go in software line even i do hve 3 years experiance in service industry(IT) in delhi suggust me the best career option.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join Infosys for an R&D employee having 5 years of experience?
  2. Can I study MBA in Abroad with 2 years of Software experience while completed BCA in 5 years?
  3. Can I study part time PhD in Mathematics with 5 years of Software experience being a 35 years old B.E. graduate?
  4. How much CTC I will get as a Software Developer in TCS if having 4 years of work experience?
  5. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  6. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course after 3 years of software industry experience?
  7. What can a software engineer do after failing to get into IAS? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to attend IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview for a candidate who has 2 years of experience in TCS?
  9. Can I become a Senior Software Engineer after distance M.Sc(IT) having 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  11. How to do MS in CSE? I have 4 years experience in software
  12. Eligibility to get job in Infosys Technologies Limited for a candidate who has secured 69% in B.Sc(IT) and having 3 years of Software Testing experience?
  13. MBA marketing after 12th with 11 years of work experience and age 30? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for Government jobs after completing GNM course 6 years back and having 5 years of work experience?
  15. Can I do MS in software field after B.Tech. in Mechatronics?
  16. Job as a programmer after completing B.Tech in 8 years due to year backs and 65 and 52% marks in 12th and 10th resp.?
  17. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  18. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
12th December 2011, 04:55 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: If I did my 12th 8 years back and if I have 3 years experience in service industry(IT) then how can I go in software line?

Dear pal,
All the software companies do not admit aspirants for having experience they wish to have a proof for your knowledge so it would be better if you do some course which will help you to get into the company.
But do not worry about your age you can persue your degree course now also. You can do the course in part time too. Other than this you can do certificate courses in Java, oracle and other programming languages which are necessary for the software field. The aspirant should do it from a recognised university.
As you have experience along with the certificate course or the degree course you will be able to make yourself into the job. If you are skilled then you will deserve the job. the aspirant will higher age will not be prefered during the time of finalising if two have same points.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?