12th March 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Infosys for an R&D employee having 5 years of experience?

Hi Sir,
I am having 5 years of experience in Software Industry. I am currently working in one of the A class Software Company in the R&D division. Now I want to move back to Bhubaneswar as my native is there in Bhubaneswar. I don't have any choice other than Infosys. But I have marks as follows:-
10th-75%,
12th-48%,
B.Tech-65%.
So, can someone please guide me if I will be eligible to join Infosys ever?
Regards-
Sunil

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Infosys Employee after having diploma certificate with 6 months experience?
  2. Eligibility to get job in Infosys Technologies Limited for a candidate who has secured 69% in B.Sc(IT) and having 3 years of Software Testing experience?
  3. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  4. Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  6. Am I eligible for Infosys interview with 6 years experience but still have less than 60% in UG degree?
  7. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  8. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  9. Chances to become Middleware Administrator in Infosys for a candidate with 5 years of experience in Accenture?
  10. Eligibility to get job in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E. 3rd semester student?
  11. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for B.Tech last year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. How much salary after completing engineering course(B.E)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is better to join if selected in both Infosys and Aricent?
  14. Job opportunities in PSU for a Production Foreman with 6 years of experience?
  15. How to join teaching field after completing M.Tech? I have 2 years of experience in MNC
  16. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  17. Eligibility criteria to get job in Infosys? How to fulfill the criteria?
  18. Procedure to go abroad to get job in US being a candidate pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
15th March 2016, 01:02 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to join Infosys for an R&D employee having 5 years of experience?

Yes, you are eligible for the job in Infosys. But, it totally depends on the job openings and the project availability. Since, you are working in R&D So, you might have chance to work in infosys. So, before giving resignation letter you must check for the project as well as the profile related job vacancy and then only leave the current company.

As there are huge risk in leaving the company and then searching for the job.
So, just follow these tips.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?