3rd January 2012, 07:05 PM

If i dont have Maths in 12th but have Maths in BCA can I do MCA?

can i do mca? i have no mathematics in class-12th but i have mathematcs in bca

6th January 2012, 08:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If i dont have Maths in 12th but have Maths in BCA can I do MCA?

The basic eligibility required is graduation in any stream. Another important eligibility is to have studied mathematics as a subject in plus 2 or for graduation. Since you have studied mathematics in graduation you can apply for MCA. The admission for MCA in most of the universities is through entrance exam. You can check the website of the University you want to apply and get all other details regarding admission.
10th February 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

what are the exams that i should sit for to pursue bca after class 12? What is the syllabus?
21st May 2012, 07:14 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
can i do mca? i have no mathematics in class-12th but i have mathematcs in bca
Yes off course , your eligible for MCA course After completing your Graduation . To apply for MCA course you should have compulsory Mathematics subject in 12th standard or Graduation then only your eligible MCA Course . you having Mathematics subject in your graduation course . So,definitely your eligible for MCA course .

::::::::::::::::::::: MCA stands for Master of Computer Application ::::::::::::::::::::

The duration of the course is three years and the course is divided into six semester . MCA course having Excellent job opportunity in both the Private as well as public sectors .

Eligibility Criteria :-
------------------------

Educational Qualification :- You should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline ( ie :- BCA / B.sc / BBA ) from recognized university .

Minimum Percentage :- You should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree and relaxation will be applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% percentage of marks .

Age Limit :- There is no age limit for MCA course .

Entrance Examination :- Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Examination / ICFAI School of Information Technology Entrance Examination / All India MCA Common Entrance Examination etc..

The Admission for MCA course is based on the Bachelor Scores as well as Entrance Examination performance . So, I suggest to score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination . Every institution as well as University may conduct entrance examination within the college . The Entrance Examination is an Objective type with Multiple choice . The Entrance Examination pattern consist of Reasoning / Mathematics / English Language etc..

To score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination then you may refer the following Books , TANCET MBA Entrance Examination by V.V.K Suburaj , MCA Entrance Examination Guide by Rph Editorial Board , MCA Entrance Examination by Amit M.Agarwal etc.

This Books are very help for you to crack the MCA Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks . So, Please refer the books before Entrance Examination .

So, If you satisfy the eligibility Criteria then you may get admission for MCA course in reputed colleges . I provide you the best MCA College in India ,

Best MCA College in India :-
----------------------------------
  • Amity University
  • Hyderabad Central University
  • National Institute of Technology
  • Vellore Institute of Technology
  • Birla Institute of Technology
  • Indian Institute of Technology
  • Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
21st May 2012, 07:38 PM
gokusam

hay sure dude u can do dont warry
21st May 2012, 08:04 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

dear friend.
you have completed your 12th without math stream so you are not eligible to sit in any mca entrance exam all over the india.
eligibility criteria for mca entrance test:
1. 12th with physics chemistry maths and english.
2. graduation in any stream with at least 50% of marks from a recognised university.
3. no age bar.
without clearing entrance exam you can't get any iits or nits.
apart from these you can pursue mca from some private institutes which are well recognised by ugc and approved by aicte.
all the best.
21st May 2012, 08:51 PM
manisha.dhingra

Yes you can go for MCA because either you need to have math as major subject in 12th or one of your subject in graduation.so go ahead ,work hard and do well.
21st May 2012, 08:55 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the exams that i should sit for to pursue bca after class 12? What is the syllabus?
The

eligibility criteria to apply for MCA is as follows :

(1)You must have Bachelor degree in any stream like BCA, B.Tech, BBA and B.Sc e.t.c
(2)You must have maths in class 12 or equivalent.
(3)AGE- there is no any age fixed for this .

so after completing your BCA ,you will be able to apply for MCA .

with best wishes

21st May 2012, 09:12 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Wink Re: If i dont have Maths in 12th but have Maths in BCA can I do MCA?

Hello Friend,

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application

The duration of the course is three years and the course is divided into six semester . MCA course having Excellent job opportunity in both the Private as well as public sectors .

Eligibility Criteria :-
------------------------

Educational Qualification :- You should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline ( ie :- BCA / B.sc / BBA ) from recognized university .

Minimum Percentage :- You should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree and relaxation will be applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% percentage of marks .

Age Limit :- There is no age limit for MCA course .

Thank You!
11th July 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th with bio but greguation with B.C.A can study for m.c.a any collage?
21st March 2015, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

can I take admission in MCA as I am having P(phy) C(chem) M(maths) in 12th and not in graduation? I am a BCA student. and yes my marks in maths in 12th is quite low.
please suggest me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?