13th July 2014, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MCA programme in Pune University if completed BCA with Maths and 12th without Maths?

Hello
I have completed my BCA from IGNOU.
but is that possible to go for MCA in Pune univeristy... \
And i did not have maths in 10+2 (12th),
but in BCA i was having Maths,
so can i able to apply for MCA in Pune University?

15th July 2014, 11:24 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA programme in Pune University if completed BCA with Maths and 12th without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have completed my BCA from IGNOU.
but is that possible to go for MCA in Pune univeristy... \
And i did not have maths in 10+2 (12th),
but in BCA i was having Maths,
so can i able to apply for MCA in Pune University?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and to tell about this course it is one of the Post Graduate courses and it is of a duration of 3 years consisting of 6 semesters.

To join in MCA course after BCA is possible as you are satisfying the education qualification needed for joining.But as you have mentioned that you have not studied Mathamatics as subject in your +2 which is very much needed as per the education qualification makes you ineligible for joining in MCA in Pune University

Regards
~Jxsab~
15th April 2015, 10:22 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA programme in Pune University if completed BCA with Maths and 12th without Maths?

Pursuing mere BCA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MCA.

Many MNCs hire MCA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.

And yes, if you have completed BCA the you are eligible for the same no matter you had Maths in 12th or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?