1st March 2010, 11:06 AM
muralikishore.gudimetla

Ignou mba

Hi,

Can u plz clear my doubt.

I have written IGNOU entrance test on AUG 2008 and qualified and i registerd with an amount of 3200/- for FIRST SEMISTER on JAN 2009 but havn't paid the re-registration fee of 200/-.Next semister on date 15/09/2009 i have paid 200/- for re-registration of first semister.i have written the first semister examination on dec2009.i have paid the registration for second semister i.e 4000/- on 2/11/2009.Is it necessary to pay re registration amount 200/- again for second semister.i have failed in First semister all the subjects and again i have to pay the registration amount of 4000/- for FIRST SEMISTER or re-registration amount of 200/- is ok.

MURALI KISHORE

1st March 2010, 12:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ignou mba

sir,
for this kind of situation , you may direct contact from IGNOU office and consult with councellers. i think they will help you in better way. i dont know anything about this. sorry.
1st March 2010, 09:37 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

i am sorry dear for your failure.. but hope that you will do better next time in the exams..
and regarding your question about the registration and re-admission you will now have to pay the registration fees as you have failed in 1st sem so you will have to give its exams again and along with it you will be continuing your 2nd sem. this was the case for those students who have got supplimentary exams to give but you have to go through the entire procedure again as you have failed in all the subjects. so you have to reappear for the exam and have to pay the entire regstration fees..
good luck &
study harder..
bbye take care...
2nd March 2010, 09:26 PM
THAMMA RAJA SEKHAR REDDY

Friend,

its may better to consult the IGNOU on line inquiries to quicker solutions for this & Better for the Next preparation.
15th May 2010, 02:52 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
for such type of official problem you must contact the concerned authority for a solution to the problem
so best of luck for your exam
17th May 2010, 11:49 AM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

As you have failed in the exams, you have to pay the admission fees again as per the rules and regulations

But if you still have some questions in your mind, conatct the officials
1st July 2010, 12:21 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

ignou mba is a perperdicular examination to promote students working with graduation to work with educational institutions.
31st January 2011, 11:23 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
i am sorry dear for your failure.. but hope that you will do better next time in the exams..
and regarding your question about the registration and re-admission you will now have to pay the registration fees as you have failed in 1st sem so you will have to give its exams again and along with it you will be continuing your 2nd sem. this was the case for those students who have got supplimentary exams to give but you have to go through the entire procedure again as you have failed in all the subjects. so you have to reappear for the exam and have to pay the entire regstration fees.
Thanks.
All the best.
3rd February 2011, 11:02 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Ignou mba
for such type of official problem you must contact the concerned authority for a solution to the problem

good luck
13th April 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Can you kindly give me the date when the admissions for Mba for 2012 jan form fillup for entrance will start

my email id is
[email protected]
15th April 2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muralikishore.gudimetla View Post
Hi,

Can u plz clear my doubt.

I have written IGNOU entrance test on AUG 2008 and qualified and i registerd with an amount of 3200/- for FIRST SEMISTER on JAN 2009 but havn't paid the re-registration fee of 200/-.Next semister on date 15/09/2009 i have paid 200/- for re-registration of first semister.i have written the first semister examination on dec2009.i have paid the registration for second semister i.e 4000/- on 2/11/2009.Is it necessary to pay re registration amount 200/- again for second semister.i have failed in First semister all the subjects and again i have to pay the registration amount of 4000/- for FIRST SEMISTER or re-registration amount of 200/- is ok.

MURALI KISHORE

Hi Murali,

I want to clear your doubt.

See,there are two types of fees that you have to pay.

1st is course fee that you paid already i.e. 4000/- and 3200/-.
This fee pay by once only.

2nd is exam fee that you paid 200/- i.e. 50/- for each course.

Once you paid course fee there is no need to pay again for same course.
In case of exam fee you have to pay it every time whenever you want to appear in exam.

So there is no need to pay 4000/- but if u want to give exam then you have to pay exam fees.i.e. 70rs for each subject now.

Sneha

student of IGNOU MBA
29th April 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

whats procedure take the admission in pharmaceutical mba
5th May 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

hi my self ashish i want to kniw about mba through ignou
8th June 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i have done my graduation from mdu rohtak and i want to join mba in it trade in distance mode. please suggest me that can i adm in your university. my name is Hitesh Singh and my email add. is [email protected] and my ph no. is 7876558829. plz reply me
9th June 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

IGNOU MBA
SIR IGNOU MBA DEGREE IS APPROVAL BY DEC &AICTE ? IT IS VALID DEGREE FOR LECTURERSHIP ?
PLZ REPLY ME
24th June 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

hai..
I am a B.tech final year student awaiting the result of the last semester.I wanted to know whether I can attend the entrance test OPENMAT XXX on august because the application form contains a block for the percentage and year of passing.plz reply ...
30th June 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I am Mohanlal Munnilal Oza & Applied for MBA on June 2007 & cleared Four subjects.Again I have Applied For Four subjects each for Dec 2007 & June 2008 paying 3200/- each.But due to lack of preparation I could not appear for the exams.My study center for the course was at CYBER ,Kolhapur.Now I want to re register for the coures & want to change my study center to Karad at Premlabai Chavan Institute. Can i Know the procedure for reregisteration for the course ?
5th July 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi am Sonam , i have done my MBA in 2010 , and currently working in co-orperat sector , i want to do MBA , frm IGNOU, Can you please provide me the contact details , of any executive from IGNOU , so that i can know all the details to take admission ?
6th July 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am santhosh.bompelli i am pursuing B.com 3 year. if want to do mba from ignou what requirements do i have?how can i take the admission from ignou. please kindly provide guidelines
6th July 2011, 04:34 PM
skbomelli

sir ,
I am studying B.com 3rd year after completing my degree i want to do MBA from ignou .kindly provide information when ignou wil conduct the entrance test,what requirements do i have if i want to do mba from ignou through distance education.please send me prospectus.

Ignou Mba
9th July 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

sir, I could not apper for 1st sem MBA exams in June 2011 but submitted assignments. I paid rs.4,000 for 4 subjects. How much to pay to appear for the 1st sem in Dec. What is this re-registration? Is this for 2nd semester. If I appear for 1st semester in december when can I appear for 2nd semester. Pl give ur valuable suggestions for perfect systematic preparation for exams as well as assignmenrts. I'm self employed and difficult to find much time for preparation. Your valuable suggestions will beb highly appreciable. my e-mail id [email protected]
19th July 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

hi
i want to do MBA through IGNOU. will anyone suggest me whether it is good or not to do MBA thru IGNOU? what is the height of career after doing IGNOU MBA?
19th February 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i have written my first semester mba exam in december 2011, i have given all my assignments my question is if i fail in any of the papers shud i give fresh assignments to that particular papers again.....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?