25th September 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Is IGNOU's degree good and valid for government jobs?

I'm from middle class. IGNOU's fees is comfortable for me so I get admission there in M.Com. But now some peoples says it is not better for government job because of its non regular and someone says it is good university. So please tell me it is good for me or not?

30th September 2019, 07:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is IGNOU's degree good and valid for government jobs?

IGNOU is a recognised open university and the course as well as degree offered by it is valid for higher studies as well as job opportunities.

So, you are eligible to appear for the various government job recruitment examination on the basis of degree from the IGNOU.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in the examination for the final selection in the job.

30th September 2019, 07:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is IGNOU's degree good and valid for government jobs?

You are eligible to appear for various government jobs recruitment examination on the basis of educational qualification.

IGNOU is a recognised university and candidates passed from the university are eligible to appear in the entrance examination conducted for government jobs.

Final selection in the job will be after qualifying in the examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?