20th November 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Is one sitting degree valid to apply for government jobs? What kind of jobs are offered?

I want to know that if one sitting degree approved by a ugc recognized university, is valid for applying government jobs in India. What sort of jobs are offered for such students?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to join in one sitting degree course? Can I apply for government jobs after attaining a one sitting degree?
  2. Single sitting degree for government jobs are acceptable?
  3. Is Sunrise University degree valid to apply for Gujarat Government jobs?
  4. Is an MBA degree student from EIILM university valid for government jobs?
  5. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  6. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  7. Is MBA HR from EIILM university valid for government or Private Jobs?
  8. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  9. Is Annamalai University degree valid for Government jobs?
  10. After Microbiology Honors what kind of jobs are offered?
  11. Distance learning programs of Allahabad Agricultural Institute valid in other states for higher education and government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is NIOS board certificate valid for Army based jobs?
  13. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  14. Is M.Sc. (Environmental Science) from TGOU valid for government jobs?
  15. B.com or B.Sc degree from CMJ University is valid for private and government jobs and PG courses?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  17. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education?
  18. How can I get a job after completion of 10+2?
20th November 2015, 05:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is one sitting degree valid to apply for government jobs? What kind of jobs are offered?

Yes, the candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline are eligible for government jobs.

However, you are eligible to take the entrance exam of the particular job in the final year of your graduation.

Here are some of the job prospects in the government sector these candidates :

* IAS.

* IPS.

* IFS.

* Railways.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* Postal services.

* IBPS PO, SO posts.

If you complete your bachelor's degree in technical then you are eligible to write GATE exam through that score you can apply for various PSU'S like SAIL, GAIL, BSNL, NTPC, DRDO, ISRO, HCL, HAL, BARC etc.
26th August 2016, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is one sitting degree valid to apply for government jobs? What kind of jobs are offered?

I have completed one sitting degree. Shall I apply for Govt. teacher post in aided school? My present qualification is B.SC.,B.Ed.,B.A.. Please answer me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?