3rd March 2012, 02:51 PM
blmeerwal

Is IIPM Gurgaon institute affiliated for BBA course by UGC and Gulbarga University, Karnataka?

Is IIPM Gurgaon institute affiliated for BBA Course by UGC and Gulbarga university Karnatka. from june 2011 to 2013

Tell me about.
Thanks,
BL.Meerwal
Gurgaon ( Haryana )
E-Mail : [email protected]

21st February 2013, 01:48 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is IIPM Gurgaon institute affiliated for BBA course by UGC and Gulbarga University, Karnataka?

hi,

IIPM (Indian Institute of Planning and Management) is neither affiliated by the Gulbarga University nor the UGC..

None of its courses are government recognized and the value of the IIPM degrees is not so good..

Although it promises the leader in Global Exposure but its really very difficult to get a job after you pass out from IIPM..

Rather than wasting a whole lot of money and 2 years in IIPM..i would rather suggest you to choose some better college from where..you can obtain a worthy degree..

In case you willing to do MBA then there are many MBA entrance exams for which you can apply and get into a good MBA college..
The exams for which you can appear are :-

CAT
XAT
SNAP
MAT
JIPMER

and many more..

So,i would strongly suggest you not to play with your future..

all the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?