29th September 2011, 01:36 AM
Chandeshwar Thakur

Am I eligible for MCA in BHU Varanasi being a candidate of B.Sc IT from NIIT without Mathematics?

sir, i m the student of bsc it frm niit, and i haven’t taken maths, am i eligible for mca in bhu varanasi

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MCA after pursing BSc IT form NIIT Ranchi
  2. Can I do MCA from BHU after completion of distance BSc IT from NIIT Dhanbad
  3. Can I appear in CAT exam if doing B.Sc(IT) from NIIT?
  4. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc(IT) if completed 12th without Mathematics?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for MCA test after pursuing BSc IT from NIIT Delhi
  6. How to get admission in BHU Varanasi in UP?
  7. What is the date of BSc maths examination for BHU Varanasi?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission for MCA course after completion of B.Com? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  10. Best coaching in Varanasi for PCS along with the study material?
  11. How can I get admission in MCA in good Universities? How may I get admission in NIT? I've completed B.Sc(IT) from NIIT and I didn't take mathematics papers in either Inter or Gradudation
  12. Am I eligible for MCA course in BHU and JNU university after completing BCA 3 years course with mathematics
  13. Can I do MCA after pursuing BSc IT form NIIT?
  14. Can I eligible to do MCA from Mumbai University after the completion of B.Sc IT with Mathematics and 12th without Mathematics?
  15. How is the reputation of NIIT? Is NIIT good for doing BSc IT course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study MCA for B.Sc(IT) candidate who didn't studied Maths in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for BHU B.Ed entrance exam if pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics? Syllabus and last date of form submission?
  18. Which will be better career option and scope, B.SC Ag from BHU or BAMS from state Ayurveda college, sanskrit univ,Varanasi ?
15th November 2011, 08:56 PM
Beready

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA in BHU Varanasi being a candidate of B.Sc IT from NIIT without Mathematics?

hello friend,

yes, you are Eligible ,
there is no prob if you have not math in your B.sc IT .
main thing is that you are from computer field .
and you want to go into another field which is computer related
so i don't think that there is any problem
so good luck.
15th November 2011, 08:59 PM
Beready

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA in BHU Varanasi being a candidate of B.Sc IT from NIIT without Mathematics?

hello friend,

yes, you are Eligible ,
there is no prob if you have not math in your B.sc IT .
main thing is that you are from computer field .
and you want to go into another field which is computer related
so i don't think that there is any problem
so good luck.
25th February 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m pursuing B.C.A in TRIPURA UNIVERSITY....BUT I WANT 2 STUDY M.C.A IN .Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi .....what is the criteria for admission in BHU Varanasi...
25th June 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon sir .
my name is Raushank pandey and i am pesuing B.Sc(i.t)from H.N.B garhwal university and i have no math in 10 2
please tell me am i eligible for mca in bhu
21st February 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pursuing bsc.it from NIIT Ranchi and I took commerce in 10 2
Am I eligible for MCA????
21st February 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pursuing bsc.it from NIIT Ranchi and I took commerce in 10 2
Am I eligible for MCA????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?