7th December 2009, 12:17 PM
kiran raj

IIT application form filled and signed using blue pen, will my application be rejected if I send it?

I have completed filling IIT application form using blue pen, even i have signed using blue pen instead of black. i did not send it.

WILL MY APPLICATION FORM GETS REJECTED FOR USING BLUE INSTEAD OF BLACK....

PLEASE GIVE ME CORRECT ANSWER, ITS MY LIFE DECIDING ONE

Related Questions:
20th December 2009, 07:02 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IIT application form filled and signed using blue pen, will my application be rejected if I send it?

hello kiran,
according to me it may get rejected,but dont panic .
you can contact the concerned iit office and clarify with them,
i am hoping that i might be wrong,
all the best
20th December 2009, 01:24 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: IIT application form filled and signed using blue pen, will my application be rejected if I send it?

NO dear i think it will not be rejected, if you have used ball pen.

they advice to use black pen because they are optical sensitive ones.
for blue pen they have do do everything manually,and for black it is automatically
21st December 2009, 12:51 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

it is good that you have not sent the form.....why take chances if it can change your life.....fill another form after reading all the instructions carefully........
best of luck
21st December 2009, 04:14 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

It is essential that you must fill the application form in black ball point pen but since you have completed in blue pen i think it will not rejected but i feel its safer to contact the required officer of the center and inquire about this.
21st December 2009, 08:56 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

no your form will not get rejected ,it is a minor mistake.....
so don't panic,and for your self satisfaction contact at any of IITS to clear your doubt.
22nd December 2009, 11:19 AM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

hi
even i don't think that your form will get rejected, but for that you should first read the form carefully is there any point where it's written That form can be filled through either blue/lack and definitely there must be description of some department where you can contact in case of any micrepancy, so don't worry
EVERYTHING GONNA BE ALRIGHT
22nd December 2009, 03:44 PM
shrey74739

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiran raj View Post
I have completed filling IIT application form using blue pen, even i have signed using blue pen instead of black. i did not send it.

the iit forms are checked by computer i.e. omr so there is possibility of rejection but if you have darken the signature even by blue pen it will not rejected.
my friends had filled whole form by blue pen and gave the exam last year.

DON'T WORRY KEEP STUDYING
29th December 2009, 03:47 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

Dear friend,
I well understand your feeling this time but your form would be rejected and one thing I tell you that it also depend on the officer who will see your form
it totally depends on them that either they reject it or not.
So, do not totally bcome sad lets wait and watch
well I also advice you to consult the addmission section of the IIT.
30th January 2010, 06:01 PM
edward
Top Answerer

dont worry about that just get a new form and fill it with patience and correctly and send it to the concern authority.
15th February 2010, 08:49 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

here probability of application to be acceped is very less,
because the form is checked by compute also and you have written in blue pen then may be computer doesnot read it.
15th February 2010, 08:52 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

here probability of application to be acceped is very less,
because the form is checked by compute also and you have written in blue pen then may be computer doesnot read it.
19th February 2010, 10:32 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

i don't think your form will be rejected..
the criteria there to use black pen is only for better optical visibility..
it is a minor mistake..
but if you get tensed you can contact at nearby IITs.
best of luck.
19th February 2010, 10:33 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

i don't think your form will be rejected..
the criteria there to use black pen is only for better optical visibility..
it is a minor mistake..
but if you get tensed you can contact at nearby IITs.
best of luck.
28th March 2010, 11:21 PM
vanshu

dont take any risks and take up a new form and then fill it correctly and send it
and concentrate on your preparation
you can also fill online
30th March 2010, 02:56 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

yes the form must be rejected.
if you have not send it then it will be better if you send another application with the correct information,
o k
all the best
30th March 2010, 05:06 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

dont worry your form will not be rejected......just concentrate on your preparation for the exam......

all the best
31st March 2010, 09:25 PM
rajeshingarhwa

hi friend
as you have not posted your application form i will suggest you to purchase a new form and then fill the form once again otherwise it will be rejected........
9th April 2010, 01:45 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend
just get the another form and
fill it correctly otherwise your
form will be rejected, dont take
risk, just get another form and
fill it with patience..............

all the best........
10th April 2010, 04:27 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

No Bro your form wont be rejected don't worry. Even if IITs found any mistake in your form they will surely notify you about it and would also give you a chance for correction
12th April 2010, 12:34 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

your form is liable to be rejected as it has been specified that you have to use black ball pen to fill the form.........and there must be some reason behind this..........

still contact the concerned authority regarding this problem may be hey will help you out...
31st August 2010, 12:21 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
I think it will not be rejected,
as the sensor m/c can sense the black ball pen as well as blue pen also.
so may not get any problem.

but you should follow their rules.

Good luck.
31st August 2010, 09:54 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

hi friend
as you have made a mistake so you form will definitely be regejted

so it is better to buy another form and fill it once again
1st December 2010, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

all iz well

it happened with me 2
1st December 2010, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

hey friends tell me what should i do
10th January 2011, 07:20 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey friends tell me what should i do
i don't think there will be any problem due to this. but from next time you should be more careful at the time of form fill up. do not do this type of short mistake.

now IIT JEE application status is available on website. visit the website of IIT where you have sent your application form to check your application status. if there is any problem in your application status contact immediately to the IIT zonal office through email or phone. the contact details are given in the information brochure of IIT JEE. they will give you the correct information regarding to solve your problem.

best wishes.
10th January 2011, 07:24 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:

Hi,

Do not worry it will not reject. It is a minor and common mistake. They know very well that student may do this, so they have only written so that hey may not do it because the print or photocopy machine detects black ink easily.

All the Best.
10th January 2011, 07:47 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Hello dear,
Don't get panic your form will not be rejected if you have signed with blue pen.

Do Preparation well and clear the exam

If you still have any confusion then you can contact to zonal office.

All the best
10th January 2011, 07:55 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Don't worry .to the best of my knowledge it will not be rejected . IIT-JEE advice to use black ball pen it provides better optical visibility.

IIT official will now check your form manually . there is slight chances of rejection of your form but don't loose hope.
if you have sent the application form then check your application status and if you haven't sent your form then please purchase another form.
10th January 2011, 08:28 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know its not a big mistake and i think for this mistake your form will not rejected.
good luck...
10th January 2011, 08:47 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know its not a big mistake and i think for this mistake your form will not rejected.
good luck...
10th January 2011, 08:48 PM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

You need not panic. It is a minor mistake. I do not think it will get rejected.
Yet, as you said , it is considering your life. So, if you have any doubt, contact the office. Nice that you did not send it. It is good to take precautions.
11th January 2011, 04:46 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

dear friend
according to me it may get rejected,but dont panic .
you can contact the concerned iit office and clarify with them,thank you.
12th October 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i have signed using dark blue pen in gate 2012 online application form will my application be rejected or not plz help me ?chandan
23rd November 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

sir ihave filled with blue ballpen instead of black ball pen is it create aproblem
27th November 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

i filled form with blue ball pen will my application rejected &i send it
can i fill another form?sonam
4th December 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i signed aieee form with blue pen.any problem?
1st March 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it safe to fill an application form using Microsoft Word (editing it in MS Word), or should I just print it out and use black pen?
I%u2019m afraid if I use MS Word they might reject the form, BUT it looks NEATER.
26th March 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

iit jee application form filled with blake ball pen but parent's signature with blue ink pen will my form be rejected or accepted kindly give correct guidance.
27th March 2012, 11:42 AM
bablucena9

Quote:

dear tension mat lo
yar maine bhi blue pen se sign kiya tah mera to admiu card aa gaya hia
so do not take tension just keeping work hard
best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?