11th January 2013, 10:21 AM
Prashant U Zombade

Importance of MPSC entrance exam? What benefits will I get after passing the exam?

please tell me the Importance of the MPSC exam.& what benefits will i get after passing the exam. I am B A B.Ed passed in English subject.so please tell me the importance of MPSC & its Benefits?

11th June 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Importance of MPSC entrance exam? What benefits will I get after passing the exam?

I am B.E. I.T . student... can I give mpsc exam... is it benificial for mi to get software related jobs in civil services?
8th July 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Importance of MPSC entrance exam? What benefits will I get after passing the exam?

as i m a student of fyba and i hv join ncc can i gt a chance to gve diretley for psi interview on the base of c certificate iwill i no need for giving pre exam as writtren exam for psi post
19th May 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

i am a nursing student studing in second year .can nursing student give mpsc exam and what will be salary of mpsc please reply.thank you
23rd February 2018, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my engineering in information technology. So can i give MPSC exam. Is MPSC exam beneficial for me to get the jobs regarding information technology field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?