17th July 2011, 09:31 PM
jayeshts

Important dates regarding IIT-JAM Exam?

What are the importent dates of iit jam? because this i want to write the exam and crack it

Related Questions:
  1. Dates of IIT JAM 2016 MCA exam
  2. Eligibility for IIT JAM 2017 for B.Sc appearing students -- [New]
  3. Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Geophysics)? Eligibility to apply?
  4. Names of the top universities for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scope, syllabus and eligibility for IIT JAM 2016?
  6. Important dates regarding IIT JAM MCA?
  7. Name of entrance test for admission in IISc M.Sc course 2016? Syllabus of that entrance test?
  8. How many questions to be answered so as to get selected for MCA in IIT JAM in general category?
  9. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  10. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  11. How to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam to join MCA course?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for IIT-JAM for M.Sc if secured 56% aggregate in B.Sc?
  13. Can I apply in IIT-JAM for M.Sc programme if secured 56% aggregate and achieved 1st rank in graduation?
  14. How can I prepare to crack IIT-JAM? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Physics) in IIT?
  15. Is there any book from which I can prepare for JEST?
  16. How should I prepare for IIT JAM in Physics?
  17. Am I eligible for IIT JAM after completing B.Tech in computer science
  18. Can I apply for JNU and IIT-JAM entrance exams if didn't have Chemistry in F.Y. & S.Y.Biotechnology?
14th September 2011, 08:48 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: Important dates regarding IIT-JAM Exam?

Indian institute of technology joint admission test – iit jam 2012

-iit joint admission test ( iit jam 2012 ) for m.sc. ( two year ), joint m.sc. – ph.d., m.sc. – ph.d. Dual degree and other post – bachelor’s degree programs for admissions in various iit’s across the country.

Iit jam 2012 is to be held on sunday, 12 february, 2012 in two sessions. The schedule for different test papers of iit jam 2012 is given in the following table. Each iit jam 2012 test paper will be of three hours duration.

-for iit jam 2012 admission, foreign nationals are required to satisfy the rules and regulations of the admitting institute(s) pertaining to foreign students. For further details, they are advised to contact the admitting institute(s) concerned.

-to apply for admission to a desired program, a candidate is required to qualify in the corresponding test paper and also satisfy the minimum educational qualifications and eligibility criteria of the respective academic program.

-the candidates who have either appeared or are due to appear in the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2012 are also eligible to appear in the iit jam 2012 test. By qualifying in jam 2012, candidates can apply for provisional admission subject to the condition that :-

all parts of their final examination shall be completed by the date of registration of the admitting institute.
Proof of having passed the qualifying degree with required eligibility, as specified by the admitting institute will be submitted by 30 september, 2012.

-request for the change of category, if any, with proper documentation, should reach the organizing institute by 13 december, 2011. Requests received after this date will not be accepted under any circumstances.

All the best for your future…
28th October 2011, 05:01 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Important dates regarding IIT-JAM Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayeshts View Post
What are the importent dates of iit jam? because this i want to write the exam and crack it
HI,
IIT-JAM EXAM is for admissions in IIT for m.sc, ph.d courses.

Last date of JAM 2012 Application has been extended as given below:
1. Last date for Issue of Offline Application forms from bank : 1 November 2011 (Tuesday).
2. Last date for Submission of Online Application (website closure at 18:00 Hrs): 1 November 2011 (Tuesday).

DATE OF EXAM :- 12 FEB 2012

BEST OF LUCK!
23rd May 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

2013 Kerala entrance exam
24th May 2013, 02:24 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayeshts View Post
HI!
Friend I am sorry to say that you can't apply in I.I.T-J.A.M Exam in 2013 because last date of submission of form is over.

I.I.T J.A.M Exam is over in month of February.

If you want you can apply in 2014.

GOOD LUCK!
15th September 2013, 09:10 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

IMPORTANT DATES OF IIT JAM 2014
=============================
1.Starting of online application ==sept 16,2013
2.Last date for online application ==oct 16,2013
3.Written test ==Feb 19,2014

GOOD LUCK
12th November 2013, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

how i prepare myself for IIT exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?