23rd November 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Is Indira Gandhi Institute of technology and management is approved by AICTE?

Is Indira Gandhi Institute of technology and management is approved by AICTE? Can you please provide me with the complete details? Where can I get the official information on this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me with the answer on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Indira Gandhi Institute of technology and management is approved by AICTE?
  2. Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology & Management is approved by AICTE?
  3. List of AICTE approved institute which provides B.Tech Civil Engineering in correspondence mode?
  4. Will I get admission in top government college of Indore after scoring 63 marks in MP PET? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is SR Institute of Management & Technology has AICTE approval? -- [New]
  6. Is Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh approved by UGC/ AICTE? Should I take admission in this college or not?
  7. Which are the institutes for M.Tech through distance mode? I am a MSc Biotech and working in Noida
  8. Indira Gandhi National Open University is AICTE approved? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges for doing B.Tech through distance mode?
  9. Is the PK institute of technology and management in Mathura AICTE approved?
  10. Which college will I get for ETC after scoring OJEE rank of 993?
  11. Which are the best MCA colleges? I have scored 1346 rank in general
  12. Rank of LNCT College, Jabalpur in private colleges of MP?
  13. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  14. Will I get admission in any other engineering college after scoring 30310 in OJEE?
  15. Which are the institutes in Mumbai or Maharashtra which provide B.Tech in Mechanical?
  16. Can I get government college or good private college after scoring 78 in MPPET?
  17. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  18. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra related to MCA CET?

24th November 2017, 10:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Indira Gandhi Institute of technology and management is approved by AICTE?

Yes, Indira Gandhi Institute of technology and management is approved by AICTE.
For more details you should contact its official website-
www.igitsarang.ac.in

25th November 2017, 05:04 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Indira Gandhi Institute of technology and management is approved by AICTE?

It is unclear about which Indira Gandhi Institute of Enginnering and Managment you are talking about. Please Mention the Address of this institute to know the exact and authentic information about it. Many college named after Indira Gandhi are approved by AICTE as for example INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY SARANG, INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN, Kerala and INDIRA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT are approved by AICTE.

However You can check yourself through the link which contains the list of all approved Colleges by AICTE.
List of AICTE approved institutions (A.Y. 2016-17) as on 30th April 2016

List of Approved Institutes for AICTE CII Survey 2017

1st December 2017, 05:55 PM
Anushka Kashyap
Member+

First of all, your question is incomplete. Because many of the colleges named as Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management belong from many places.

So, you should mention the location or city or place, you are asking about.

Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, which is established in many cities, are approved by AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education).

Here's the list of AICTE approved colleges:-

1. https://www.aicte-india.org/downloads/Shortlisted%20institutes%20for%20Website.pdf

2. https://www.aicte-india.org/downloads/Get_Institute_Id.pdf

2nd December 2017, 01:35 AM
manjira...

Yes, Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is recognized All India Council of Technical Education(AICTE). It is also affiliated under the University Grant Commission(UGC) and Distance Educational Council(DEC). It is a registered division of the Indira Gandhi Educational Society.
The institution offers several undergraduate and post-graduate technical and management courses. For more information you can check the official website http://www.indratechnical.in/about.aspx

29th July 2018, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Is Indra Ghandhi techanical university and management Sinha Haryana is approved from AICTE ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?