29th April 2011, 04:18 PM
mahesh11kumar

Information about Ambedkar College and Janvikas College? Which college is the best to join? Which companies come to this college during campus placements?

hell sir i am mahesh from bangalore i want the information about ambedkar college and janvikas college , tell me about their campus selection is having in both the college and which one is best to join i need the answer sir please tell me and i forget one question that is and also send which companies are came to that college for placement please sie i am waiting
thank you sir

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Engineering Diploma course in a private university of Bangalore being an AHSEC student? -- [New]
  2. Which institute is best for MBA from the list mentioned below?
  3. How to invite companies to come for campus placements in college?
  4. Is it possible to get good campus placements if my batch is the first one to get passed out from the college?
  5. Which College is a better choice for me to do MCA course from an Evening college which provide Campus Placements?
  6. How may I get off campus placements after completing B.Tech in EEE with CGPA of 9.1?
  7. Why the companies are offering jobs for only IITians and other reputed colleges?
  8. Any offcampus college which is recognized by AICTE? Which campus has a better chance for placements? Value of degree from this college in foreign university?
  9. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks
  10. List of IT MNC companies which I clear for campus placement without technical and programming skills?
  11. What is the process for shifting from one college to another?
  12. Procedure of campus drive in the college? Terms and conditions of the companies for visiting the college?
  13. Which are the colleges in Bangalore from where I could do B.Ed? What is the date of submission of forms?
  14. Is there any campus placements happening in Tamizhan college of Engineering and technology?
  15. Names of the colleges for doing MSc in Maths?
  16. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering BSc Hons in Mathematics?
  17. MBA K.J.'s Educational Institute Trinity College - is it a good college for MBA? Campus recruitment placements?
  18. In which B.Com Hons colleges can I get after scoring 82% in best five and 85% in best four? -- [Most Discussed]
1st September 2011, 08:22 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information about Ambedkar College and Janvikas College? Which college is the best to join? Which companies come to this college during campus placements?

Both are good..
you can get in to any one of them..
bot you should have a good score in the entrance exam..
max top mnc's will be coming as on capmus.
8th June 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Ambedkar College and Janvikas College? Which college is the best to join? Which companies come to this college during campus placements?

Which subje are available this college in b.a general?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?