7th June 2013, 02:38 PM
akshay more 01

Information about government engineering colleges?

sir i am akshay more . my score in mt-cet 2013 is 123 . i am belonging to open category. please tell me the list of government engineering colleges in maharashtra which can i get

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET
  2. Are government engineering colleges better than private engineering colleges
  3. Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?
  4. Information about Aided and Government Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra and further proceedings like admissions process in these colleges? Cutoff marks for CET in the colleges?
  5. Information about the best engineering college after scoring 57420 in AIEEE and OBC rank of 13358? Which private and government colleges can I join?
  6. Fee structure for BCA course? In which month the admissions will open?
  7. Mechanical Diploma through correspondence in ITI Welder trade? -- [New]
  8. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad?
  9. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  10. Fee structure for BCA course?
  11. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  12. Which are the government colleges available for me after scoring 66125 in AIEEE?
  13. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Are there any scholarships available through TANCET to do M.E in Government, Government Aided and Self Funded Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu?
  15. Which are the M.Pharm Government Colleges?
  16. Which are the government engineering colleges in Punjab?
  17. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  18. Sample question papers for TANCET to do MCA?
5th July 2015, 06:52 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about government engineering colleges?

** List of government engineering colleges in maharashtra which accept your MHT-CET score as given below.

1. Aditya Engineering College
Beed, Maharashtra, India

2. Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

3. College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

4. Datta Meghe College of Engineering
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

5. Don Bosco Institute of Technology

6. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University
Raigad, Maharashtra, India

7. Dr. Daulatrao Aher College of Engineering
Karad, Maharashtra, India

8. Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering

9. Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering (CRCE)

10. Genba Sopanrao Moze College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

==> Eligibility

--> The candidate have posses the 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks in physics, chemistry, mathematics/ biology from any recognized board of India...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?