2nd July 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Information about HRM entrance examination? When can I give the entrance exam of HRM? What is the age limit?

I am studying BBA 2nd year.
Can u please give me the information about the HRM entrance examination?
When i can give the entrance exam of HRM?
And what is the age limit?

Thank you...

29th August 2012, 07:15 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about HRM entrance examination? When can I give the entrance exam of HRM? What is the age limit?

You have to appear for MBA entrance exams to get qualified for HRM course. MBA entrance exams are conducted at all India bases, at state level, and by certain institutions. HRM course is offered as specialization program under MBA. Details on admission can be collected from the portal of the college web portal. There is no specific age limit for applying these courses.
1st September 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about HRM entrance examination? When can I give the entrance exam of HRM? What is the age limit?

what are the possible questions?
25th October 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I am in now s.y bcom n can u give me ans when i can give hrm entrance exam in which month exam is taken.
23rd January 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I m student of t.y.b.com
i want to give entrance of hrm
i m aligibl of thi course ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?