4th January 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Information about job opportunities in electronics and communication engineering?

sir i got the information on the jobs apportunities on electronic & communication engineers

Related Questions:
  1. Information about job opportunities in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  3. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  4. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Basic difference between B.E degree and B.Tech?
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. Job opportunities after Electronics and Communications Engineering course?
  7. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineering students?
  8. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  9. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student? -- [New]
  10. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  11. Job opportunities for Electronic and Communication engineers? Differences between B.E and B.Tech degree?
  12. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  13. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  15. Complete information about PhD in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  16. What are the job opportunities available after doing ETC?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  18. List of top groups of B.Tech stream?
12th January 2013, 05:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about job opportunities in electronics and communication engineering?

ECE graduates have the opportunity to qualify IES and to enter engineering services. Also you can look for a job in PSU by qualifying GATE exam. BHEL, BEL, NPCL, etc are examples for such PSU. If you have 65% marks then you can look for an Engineer position in ITI Limited. Power Grid Corporation of India, CDAC, etc is some other firms where you can look for job opportunities.
12th January 2013, 09:06 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: Information about job opportunities in electronics and communication engineering?

There are many jobs for electronics and communication engineer,you can give IES exam which is best and top priority for engineers,next you can try for DRDO department,BHEL etc.There are many private companies which appoint engineers of this stream such as moserbaer,TCS,eshaw,CDC etc.
12th January 2013, 09:45 PM

you can go to private as well as govt. sector
in pvt sector you can move to firms of semiconductor operation/making/chip making/embedded system/vlsi-design etc...
you can also go in software companies such as infosis/tcs/wipro etc..

in govt sector you can join various psu's through gate and other psu's which are not included in gate
such as BEL BHEL NPCIL NTPC hpcl..etc..ongc.... and other state govt psu's.
thankyou
25th April 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

is there any job at nagpur for electronics telecommunication engineers?
25th June 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, is there any option for a job where i can do the job as well i can prepare for my further studies such that it doesn't compromise with my decent earnings for my family?
25th June 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

how many % of jobs are avilable in electronics and telecommunication
1st July 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

is there any job in bbsr for etc branch?
21st November 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I hv completed Btech 10 years ago.lost all the basics even.How can i persue a job?
21st November 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I hv completed Btech 10 years ago.lost all the basics even.How can i persue a job?
12th July 2014, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I am just admissioned to b.e in e&c eng... i want to know whether it is very difficult or not and present e&c branch is scopefull or not and this is the right choice i would took plz reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?