26th June 2010, 01:06 PM
rajeshd

Information about Job opportunities in ISRO?

hi,i wanna information about the job oppertunities in isro. i am very much interest about the space centers.so can u plz tell me about that,

6th August 2011, 09:31 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Information about Job opportunities in ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshd View Post
hi,i wanna information about the job oppertunities in isro. i am very much interest about the space centers.so can u plz tell me about that,

Information about Job opportunities in ISRO?

• Centralised Recruitement to the Post of SCIENTISTS/ENGINEERS 'SC' in the diciplines of ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL and COMPUTER SCIENCE.
  • Centralised Recruitement Of ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, ACCOUNTS OFFICER and PURCHASE & STORES OFFICER for ISRO and NE-SAC.
  • Centralised Recruitment to the Post SCIENTIST/ENGINEERS 'SC' with POST GRADUATE degree in ENGINEERING/SCIENCE, ISRO.
  • Centralised Recruitment to the Post of SCIENTISTS/ENGINEERS 'SC' in the Disciplines of ELECTRONICS AND MECHANICAL, ISRO.
  • For complete and updated list of jobs in isro please visit the official website of isro that is http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx

With Regards
ravik1214
24th August 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Job opportunities in ISRO?

I Have comleted msc agriculture in metereology. how can i get a job in isro ?
8th October 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I completed b.tech electronics with 75.2%,i want 2 work at hardware in govt,give me details plse'
8th October 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I completed b.tech electronics with 75.2%,i want 2 work at hardware in govt,give me details plse'
11th June 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my m.sc physics can i apply for any job in ISRO? and please provide me the vacancies and the exam shedules
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?