4th April 2015, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in ISRO for B.Tech(Electro Chemical Engineering) candidate?

Sir,
I am doing my B.Tech(Electro Chemical Engineering).
I wish to work in ISRO. Please tell me the
opportunities in ISRO for Electro Chemical Engineers.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  2. Is there any job for chemical engineer in ISRO?
  3. Universities or colleges to prefer for doing MS in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities in the course?
  4. Job opportunities after B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Which are the companies hiring chemical engineers?
  5. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  6. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  7. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student in Mumbai?
  8. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  10. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  11. Job Opportunities available for me in ISRO, INTEL and Nokia being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of ECE?
  12. Government job opportunities for handicapped students after completing B.Tech in chemical engineering?
  13. Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  14. How much is the score required to join MS in Chemical Engineering? Which universities are preferable and what are the job opportunities?
  15. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of Chemical Engineering?
  16. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  17. ISRO entrance test for chemical engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it beneficial for a girl to opt Chemical Engineering course? Why most people avoid it? Jobs opportunities in India and Abroad?
10th April 2015, 10:34 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities in ISRO for B.Tech(Electro Chemical Engineering) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing my B.Tech(Electro Chemical Engineering).
I wish to work in ISRO. Please tell me the
opportunities in ISRO for Electro Chemical Engineers.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, of course you are eligible to get a job in ISRO after completing B.Tech Electro Chemical Engineering. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Various recruitment for those candidates who have completed B.Tech Electro Chemical Engineering. The Important notification regarding jobs will be updated on the official website of ISRO. Being a B.Tech Electro Chemical Engineering student, you can apply for posts like,

-Scientist/ Engineer SC– Mechanical
-Scientist/ Engineer SC– Electronics
-Scientist/ Engineer SC– Computer Science

Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicants should pass BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification with at least 65% Marks from any recognized Institute/University. Final year B.Tech students are also eligible.
- Applicants age should not exceed 35 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.
- Selection process in ISRO Recruitment will be based on their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview (PI).

For further Information, please visit here - http://www.isro.gov.in/careers
14th April 2015, 10:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in ISRO for B.Tech(Electro Chemical Engineering) candidate?

Dear definitely you can apply for ISRO Satellite Center ( ISAC ) with your qualification. Actually ISRO offers only the students from the below streams for the Scientist/Engineer -SC .

1. Aero Space Engineering

2.Thermal Engineering

3.Electrical Engineering

4.Chemistry /Electro Chemistry

5.Power Electronics

For above post you must complete the graduation in specialized streams from the recognized university with minimum 50% of marks.

More over some times they will ask the GATE score according to the number of vacancies. Sometimes they will conduct their own examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?