8th January 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Information about jobs in Railways after passing B.E Final Semester?

Sir, i m b.e. final sem. studnt with ece, i m interested in indian railway plz give sufficient information abt ir jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable jobs in Accounts and Finance field at Railways after B.Com?
  2. How to get a job in Railways after pursuing MBA(Final Semester)?
  3. Will there be any Jobs for me in Railways after completion of Diploma course?
  4. Government jobs available after passing B.Tech IT? Can I get in Railways or Banks?
  5. What are the jobs available for 12th passing student in Indian Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What to do after passing MSc chemistry final semester? What are the prospects?
  7. Which job will suit me after B.Tech in CSE? Can I get a job in Banks and Railways?
  8. What are the jobs available for 12th passing students with Commerce stream in Indian Railways and Banks?
  9. Types of jobs in railways? Information related to railway exams and jobs available after 12th?
  10. How I can apply for Railway jobs pursuing my final year B.Tech in Information Technology?
  11. Any job for MCA final year in Railways, Banks or in government sector?
  12. Are there any jobs in Railways after completing B.E in Information Science Engineering? Last date to apply for the exams?
  13. List of jobs available for ladies after 12th std with 3 years experience as a Data entry operator?
  14. Can I get a job in railways after passing B.Tech CSE of 3rd semester
  15. How should I join the software jobs after passing B.Tech II semester?
  16. How to get Government Job in Railways, Banking etc. being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech with Computer Science?
  17. What should I do to join Railway Job? I am doing B.E EEE 2nd year
  18. What kind of jobs are available for T.Y.B.Com final semester candidate in Mumbai? -- [New]
15th January 2012, 09:59 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about jobs in Railways after passing B.E Final Semester?

Indian Railway recruit so many engineers different time of the year through different examination. Railway also recruit so many electronics and communication engineer also for railway communication.although railway mainly recruit mechanical engineer in huge number but after mechanical engineer railway board recruit electronics and communication engineer in large number.

generally railway recruitment control board(RRCB) publish notification is there are any vacancy in their official website as well as the leading job newspaper employment news and other newspaper. candidates have to apply for the post if they are eligible. after that they have to appear in written examination. if any one can clear the written examination and through interview candidates will be selected for the post. for notification and details about recruitment visit RRCB official website http://rrcb.gov.in

there is one more examination which is Engineering services examination conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission). through this examination also candidates are recruited in Indian railway. for engineering services examination electronics and communication engineering students are eligible. generally the form fill up for Engineering services examination is done on the month of January or February of each year. if you are interested to appear in engineering services examination this year then apply for the examination. for more details about the examination and notification visit UPSC official website http://www.upsc.gov.in

best of luck.
15th January 2012, 10:04 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about jobs in Railways after passing B.E Final Semester?

so many job notification released RRB every year
you know more information about RRB job notification see below
http://rrcb.gov.in
the engineering services examination conducted bu UPSC through exam also candidates are recruited in indian railway
this exams are proved every year ian or feb months
15th January 2012, 11:39 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

There are so much railway job for B.Tech ECE students.

In railway so much apportunity available for B.Tech ECE student.Railway jobs are very much demanded jobs today.

Railway jobs are most preferred by students today and railway jobs are available very much.

Information about Railway jobs is available on the website of Railway.for all information you have to visit this website-

http://www.rrcb.gov.in

For more information you can take help of internet.there are so many websites which provide facility of Email or SMS alerts about jobs you can take help of these websites in finding railway jobs.
10th May 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

If any jobs available for 10th students
17th July 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Mba jobs are there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?