5th September 2017, 07:19 PM

Information about language course and admission in JNU or DU or BHU?

Hello, I want to take admission in JNU or DU or BHU for a language course and I want to know the entrance syllabus and every required information which will help in taking admission in any of these universities. So, please help me. Can you please provide me the details?

9th September 2017, 06:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about language course and admission in JNU or DU or BHU?

JNU refers Jawahar Lal Nehru University, DU refers to Delhi University and BHU refers to Banaras Hindu University. All there universities are Central Universities which are known for providing quality education.

As far as you are concerned about your admission in these universities for pursuing degree course in language then for your information for admission in JNU and BHU you need to qualify their respective entrance examination where as for admission in DU you need to secure enough marks in your Class 12th to cross the cutoff as admission in DU is done on the basis of merit in Class 12th board examination.

The syllabus and pattern for JNU and BHU examination is slight different and hence for exact details regarding the same you can refer to their official links which are www.jnu.ac.in and www.bhuonline.in respectively. Also for details regarding admission procedure of DU you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?