3rd September 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Information about MDS entrance exam? I have completed my schooling and intermediate first year

i am a student who completed my schooling and intermediate first year and second year in andhra pradesh . But i completed my B.D.S degree in tamil nadu. I am in a confusion to which entrance exam that is entrance exam in A.P or Tamil nadu i may be local..i heared that i am non local in both the states..

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MDS entrance examination? I have completed BDS degree in Tamilnadu
  2. Can I sit for KCET entrance exam for MDS course? I have completed BDS course from MS Ramiya College
  3. Previous year KLE MDS entrance exam questions?
  4. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  5. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  6. How to prepare for MDS exam? I have completed BDS part II exam
  7. Which entrance exams can I write after completing my intermediate and securing 77%?
  8. Can I apply for MDS entrance exam if pursuing Internship being a BDS doctor?
  9. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
  10. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the date of COMEDK MDS?
  12. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  13. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  14. How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation? -- [New]
  15. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  16. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Information regarding Entrance Exams and the Eligibility Criteria to do MDS outside India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?