1st July 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MDS entrance exam if pursuing Internship being a BDS doctor?

HELLO Sir
i am doing internship and
it will be completed after few months
i have completed bds
can i appear for mds entance exams???
please reply soon thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
  2. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  3. How can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate pursuing Internship for BDS?
  4. Where can I apply for MDS? I have done BDS from Jammu
  5. How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
  6. Can I sit for KCET entrance exam for MDS course? I have completed BDS course from MS Ramiya College
  7. Information about various career options other than PG in Dentistry?
  8. Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India?
  9. MDS entrance preparation after BDS
  10. Can I opt for MDS or MSc after completion of internship
  11. Can I apply for Dental PG entrance test after completing BDS internship?
  12. How to pursue MDS after completing BDS? Best coaching institutes in India?
  13. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  14. What is the procedure of doing MDS from UK after BDS from India?
  15. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  17. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  18. Best place to do MDS? Scope of BDS in Bangalore and MDS in Abroad?
29th April 2016, 08:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MDS entrance exam if pursuing Internship being a BDS doctor?

Yes, those in final stages of completing BDS can surely apply for MDS entrance exam without any doubt. Original documents will be required during verification at later stage after clearing entrance exam.

Therefore, no need to worry and just apply for exam when notification is out. Also, make sure that you fulfill other eligibility criteria also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?