4th May 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Information about Psychology courses? How to proceed to join the course after MBA?

i had completed my MBA now i want to study psychology courses so plz give me information about psychology courses and how to proceed.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  2. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  3. Can CA join Psychology courses in India?
  4. Best courses which I can join after 12th?
  5. What courses I can join after completion of MA in Psychology?
  6. Is it possible to do UG courses in Psychology and Business simultaneously?
  7. Which are the universities in Bangalore offering diploma courses? I have done MBA(HR)
  8. Ph.D in Psychology in abroad after completing MBA?
  9. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  10. What would be the best courses to take after Post Graduation in Psychology?
  11. Which course to take in MBA after completing B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. How can I go for Psychology studies? I am doing MBA in 1st semester
  13. Job in Singapore in any field after completing diploma in Psychology and M.Sc in Psychology? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to do full time course after completing B.E EEE? Which are the psychology courses?
  15. How to join M.A Psychology? I want to become Psychologist
  16. How can I study Human Psychology in Abroad being a M.Sc(Psychology) postgraduate?
  17. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which degree has more demand in European Countries- MBA or M.Tech?
10th June 2011, 07:08 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Psychology courses? How to proceed to join the course after MBA?

Psychology is the branch of science which deals with behavior; thinking and mind. Different courses are there for Psychology which includes Developmental Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, and Abnormal Psychology etc. You can choose the area of Specialization as per your interest. After MBA, you can go for specialized courses in Psychology. These courses are available in India and abroad.
23rd February 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Psychology courses? How to proceed to join the course after MBA?

After being a marketing professional for 10years, I want to study child psychology and I am keen to become a counsellor. What course should I pursue? Is it distance learning?
1st December 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

My daughter wanted to study in psychology after 12th class & she is a commerce stream student. How I proceed further for the same.
22nd April 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Information about Psychology courses? How to proceed to join the course after MBA?
duration of this courses....?
23rd April 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had completed my MBA now i want to study psychology courses so plz give me information about psychology courses and how to proceed.
Thanks sir, could you pl provide me more information on below mentioned points
1-Institutes which offer of Clinical Psychology ( Full time ) in Delhi/NCR .

2- Institutes which offer of Child Psychology ( Full time ) in Delhi/NCR .

3-What are admission criteria & Selection process.

4- What are the admission dates for above mentioned courses .

I have done BA followed by MBA- HR, I want to peruse my career either as Clinical Psychologist OR child psychologist .
23rd April 2020, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi...i am going to complete my B.sc psychology....i am interest in industrial psychology . how to join in MBA in psychology best collage in tamil nandu for mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?